[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Surprised no one's talking about the 5 new soundboards.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: ae_live.jpg (20 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ae_live.jpg
20 KB, 500x500
Surprised no one's talking about the 5 new soundboards.

https://autechre.bleepstores.com/

Has anyone listened to them yet?
>>
I bought 4 from that store about a month ago. Did they release 5 new ones or are you just talking about the 4 from last month?
>>
OH damn man, just checked and they have 5 new ones(in addition to the original 4). I'll have to buy them soon.
>>
Yep, bought them last night. Have only had time to listen to Nagano but it's next level stuff and my favorite of all the sets so far. Honestly i'd say this is some of their best work ever
>>
>>60904541
5 brand new ones: Krems, Nagano, Grafenhainichen, Dour and Katowice, all from this year.
>>
nine hours of live material this year, wew. fucking mental. rod and sam are a gift tbqh. also does ae_live count as an album? is it ~allowed~ to be my aoty?
>>
Oh fuck. They are going full Aphex
>>
They're amazing, better than the first four imo. Anyone know what the covers are? Some kind of iteratively generated thing or something?
>>
>>60904486
mega links when??
>>
>>60906099
Don't be a cheap cunt and support artists.
>>
>>60906261
why?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 432x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 432x364
>>60906392
>why?
>>
lmao youre a couple months late family
>>
>>60906099
bumping for this

>>60906261
I don't have money. I saw ae earlier this year and if I ever have money I would buy more of their stuff.
>>
>>60906969
They put up 5 more yesterday
>>
>>60907047
oh well then, i take that back
>>
>>60906978
It's on nodata.
>>
>>60906392

wew lad
>>
do u think this will be a substitute for a new album this "era" and we won't get lp12 until like 2 years from now? i hope not...as mind-blowing as these live sets are, i think they also underscore how good ae are at composing individual tracks with their own motifs, if ya know what i mean.
>>
>>60907118
Does anyone actually dl form there? The way it's set up is so shitty for that. I just use it to find out what's leaked.
>>
Last 20 minutes of Grafenhainichen are ace
>>
>>60908064
Why would they do that? I mean I get that they mastered and edited these sets a bit, but that still shouldn't have taken much time. I don't see why this would replace an album. Two different beasts.
>>
It's funny how all the places read like actual Autechre track titles. Utrecht and Krakow would be great names if I didn't know they existed.
>>
I hope they release some of them for the North American dates. I'd love to hear the one I was at.
>>
>>60914290
That would be neat but tbqh they'd prob sound almost exactly like these.

If love older material
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.