[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did they get divorced?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: avey kria1.jpg (930 KB, 2576x1932) Image search: [Google]
avey kria1.jpg
930 KB, 2576x1932
Why did they get divorced?
>>
Because Avey only makes shitty ass music in his solo projects.
>>
The cute girl from múm was too good for the weakest member of the animal collection.
>>
>>60890610
>animal collection
>>
File: 1332437610037.jpg (4 KB, 132x147) Image search: [Google]
1332437610037.jpg
4 KB, 132x147
>>60890567
>>
>>60890405
Because his jawline was too alpha for her
>>
Are AnCo jews? i know at least Geo is
>>
>>60890567
Nah Down There is better than any other anco solo work and you know this in your heart to be true
>>
>>60890696
ummm...yes?
how do u think they got famous?
>>
>>60890405
She caught him and Panda "reminiscing" over the Sung Tong days
>>
>>60890405
Divorce in United States de Americück is very high unfortunately.
>>
>>60890851
even panda? source?
>>
>>60890405
"It wont grow." - Avey Tare
>>
>>60890885
i simply can't believe that avey ever, half asleep, did just what his body wanted to do, reaching over and gently but firmly groped panda's junk through his summertime clothes in the back of their tour bus, immediately giving him a confused but excited semi

it is just impossible to postulate that through the haze of a residual hash buzz they softly caressed one another's warm, sweaty bodies, panda's calloused yet delicate fingers getting lost in the curls of avey's coarse chest hair, sending chills reverberating throughout his body, as panda eventually arrived down there at the prominent bulge in avey's satin boxer shorts

how could you even suggest that panda unbuttoned the fly on avey's shorts, the release of tension causing his purple bottle to spring out forcefully as avey grunted under his breath "open up ya throat", and then panda, excited and also frightened, wrapped his hot, wet mouth around the glans and shaft hungrily, slobbing and sucking messily but knowingly, savouring a taste he'd never want to get off his tongue, his left hand reaching up to lovingly massage avey's taint and balls, eliciting a deep, elated sigh from his bandmate

i just can't even consider entertaining the notion that avey, overcome with primal desire, told panda to turn around, then quickly tugged down his comfy nautica shorts, exposing his little chocolate girl, which he prodded lightly with a finger, causing panda's tight little boipussy, nearly hairless save for some soft peach fuzz, to pucker reflexively, before mounting him in doggy and plunging his peacebone deep into that moist flesh canoe.

and just don't even try to tell me that avey pounded a wide-eyed panda bear's leaf house, repeatedly hitting his prostate til he saw fireworks, until avey, no longer able to contain himself, essploded, shooting sticky cobwebs of his applesauce deep into panda's sweet road, turning his rectum into a creamy white winter wonderland.
>>
>>60890696
Only Geo and Avey
>>
>>60891024
i always felt like those 2 were the bad guys in the band tbqh...
>>
she cheated on him with deakin

not even kidding
>>
File: 1449276507722.jpg (140 KB, 700x456) Image search: [Google]
1449276507722.jpg
140 KB, 700x456
>>60891048
>>60891048
>>
File: portner_1.jpg (21 KB, 339x391) Image search: [Google]
portner_1.jpg
21 KB, 339x391
>In October 2006, Dave Portner (also known as Animal Collective frontman "Avey Tare") was arrested on charges of battery and assault against his wife, Kria Brekkan. The charges were dropped, but the couple later separated due to "irreconcilable differences"
>>
>>60891019
that autismo
saved
>>
>>60891091
>nicest guy you'll ever meet
>twisted fucking psycopath
>>
>>60891019
hnggg

>>60891091
is this true? ifd so lose all respect for them as pepople
>>
>>60891019
no google results
did you write this just now
it gave me a boner
>>
>>60891238
>is this true?
Kill yourself for even asking, retard.
>>
>>60891278
is an old pasta, fagfriend
>>
>>60890851
>noah "the white race deserves to be preserved" lennox
>jew
>>
avey seems like a real fucking bore to spend the rest of your life with
>>
>>60891344
why are you so mean
he seems cute
>>
>>60891019
I don't think this is the last time i'll see this
>>
>>60891019
i cant believe i read that whole thing
>>
No idea but I always thought it had to do with him having to tour all the time, hence the song In the Flowers
>>
>>60891344
I highly doubt that
>>
Deakin fucked her
>>
>>60891238
Yes sadly it's true. According to the police report, Avey pulled Kria's hair and violently rubbed her eyes. I'm glad she got away from that monster alive.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.