[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flatbush Zombies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 5cab9f7978dc026420b19c8548d6674d.png (561 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
5cab9f7978dc026420b19c8548d6674d.png
561 KB, 1600x1000
Anyone else on this board Zombies fans? or BEAST COAST in general?
>>
Kendrick representing West Coast will btfo'd your shitty east coast faggot
>>
File: tumblr_ntk0yeiVeD1ux1kivo1_500.jpg (92 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntk0yeiVeD1ux1kivo1_500.jpg
92 KB, 500x488
>>60883307
??? Don't create a schism that isn't there man. pic related
>>
I fuck with the Zombies
>>
i went to see clockwork indigo live and it was a great show i think, i forget tbphwy, it was like 2 years ago
i havent listened to them since, but at one point i liked them enough to go and see them live so i guess i'm a fan
>>
Yes I do, although they're a bit 'muh aesthetic', I can't deny their musical talent. It's just generally a fun listen, with some charismatic rappers and nice psychedelic beats. Actually the new Underachievers album is one of the only hip-hop albums I've enjoyed this year
>>
more an Underachievers fan
>>
Of all the Pro Era / Underachievers / Zombies stuff I've heard, I think 1999 and Better Off Dead were the best.

Who else is beast coast?
>>
>>60883999
You nailed it on the head, Beast Coast is comprised of only FBZ, PE, and UA
>>
>>60883939
Evermore is arguably their best project thus far. Stalemate between that and Indigoism
>>
>>60884312
yeah I fucking loved the tone Evermore had, but I wish it didn't do that cringy shit they love so much talking about "muh third eye" and that type of garbage
>>
>>60885325
that stuff really doesn't bother me. Obviously I don't take it seriously but it's fun to have exaggerated lyrics
>>
>So much grams, unzip the bag, the I palm trees.
I like them aight. I got BetterOffDEAD and liked it a lot
>>
1999 / Indigoism / Better Off Dead

That was my 2012-13 experience
>>
>>60883307
just stop lmao
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.