[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong /mu/? This was objectively one of the worst years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: mZb57Yyi.png (84 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
mZb57Yyi.png
84 KB, 337x337
What went wrong /mu/?
This was objectively one of the worst years for music. Almost nothing worth your while came out at all!
>>
>>60879811
Dumb weeb
>>
not trve btw
>>
>>60879828
>tfw I started this meme
Feels good
>>
maybe you should try actually looking for music
>>
>>60879811
don't cry loli, everything will be alright
>>
EMOTION
>>
>>60879811
>This was objectively one of the worst years for music.
Ho so?
>>
>>60879811
Peiphery - Juggernaut Alpha/Omega
>>
Lots of great metal albums.

Everything else was p4k tier shit
>>
>worst years for music
>to pimp a butterfly
you might not agree but i thought it was a fantastic album
>>
>>60879811
What? This year was great! With the exception of the god-tier 2012, this was the best year of the decade so far.
>>
>>60880004
Also wrong.
This year was great for industrial, dark ambient, and power electronics.
>>
>>60879811
>LE BORN IN LE WRONG GENERATION MEME

EBIN
>>
>>60879811
pop music 2013-2015 has been pretty shit if that's what you mean. There's Paramore...I guess.
>>
yeah but, what went wrong? why did THIS year
>>
what about Zachariah Holte?

listen to History of Flesh OP and say 2015 sucked again
>>
It's been downhill since '09 which also happened to be the best year for music of the 00's.
>>
>>60879811
To Pimp a Butterfly
>>
>>60880095
This is true. New grim and grunt were both good. Consumer electronics are the best they've ever been. FNF is the mostime interesting prurient release to come out in a while. Even vomir managed to do something interesting.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.