[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vinyl Giveaway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: WWmetsjets.jpg (135 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
WWmetsjets.jpg
135 KB, 768x960
Yoooo I need to give away some of these Wholewheat records I pressed...

Dude hides in his basement, afraid to play any shows even when presented good opportunities... at this rate it will take 50 years to sell the remaining 200. Need to get rid of one of these boxes for space so I got 30 to give away.

Lo-fi shit direct from the 90's, if u like Daniel Johnston or early Beck - 4 tracker basement shit like that - u might dig WW.

Hit me up thru the bandcamp contact link and I'll supply you the vinyl if u need that

https://wholewheat.bandcamp.com/album/songs-from-my-parents-basement

Continental 48 only sorry
Other regions I can work out a fair deal

thanx

TRAGIC DEATH VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qF7hnnQBtY
>>
you mean his parent's basement

not bad tho
>>
what gear do you use?
>>
>>60875621
I remember this guy. Pretty neat stuff. How much of a loss are you taking giving away his stuff for free?
>>
>>60875733
touché
>>
>>60875621
Are you actually giving this away? Cause I dig this
>>
>>60875772
i went into this knowing it would be a loss, i knew he wasn't going to get out and play shows... and I know his type of stuff isn't for everyone.

luckily some people have loved it and we've sold quite a few more than I thought we would... probably helps that we sell it for only 5 bucks.

i've definitely lost money on it but i always wanted to put out a record, happy to do it for an old friend. If I had to do it again, I would do 200, not 500.
>>
>>60875814
yeah, just email through the bandcamp page.

the only thing i ask when i do these giveaways is for people to spread the word to friends who might like it.
>>
just bought it!

idc if youre just giving it away, i always love supporting smaller labels/artists
>>
>>60875979
just saw that, appreciate it... i'll toss an extra one in for you to give to a friend or whatever!
>>
>>60876022
thanks man!

i dig this so much btw, ive been trying to find more lofi-y stuff and this is just what ive been looking for
>>
>>60876105
glad you dig it... some of his tapes are literally from the 90's, they were just sitting there in a shitty pile in his basement. it was fun to go through them and get them out there.
>>
>>60876342
Man this is awesome I emailed the bandcamp page about getting a copy.
>>
here's the discogs link if anyone is into that: http://www.discogs.com/Wholewheat-Songs-From-My-Parents-Basement/release/6073978
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.