[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What u guys do if his album gets a grammy, or several?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: kendrick.jpg (759 KB, 990x990) Image search: [Google]
kendrick.jpg
759 KB, 990x990
What u guys do if his album gets a grammy, or several?
>>
nothing. grammy awards is the last thing I could give a fraction of shit about.
>>
There's no way it won't get a Grammy and if it somehow doesn't there'll be a fucking huge uproar.

Either way who cares it's only the Grammys.
>>
turn 360 degrees and walk away
>>
Make more bait threads
>>
>>60874551
I'm gonna celebrate obviously

he deserves to be awarded 2bh
>>
>>60874640
agree
>>
>>60874559
This. Does anybody still care or watch the Grammys? It's the most irrelevant shit.
>>
go about my day as usual
>>
Kill myself. There's no hope for the world once the Grammys, the whitest event on the planet, gets keked.
>>
Gon win like 3 probably
>>
>>60874559
This
Other than that say "good job kdot" that's all
>>
>>60874559
the cool preps at high school were really invested in them last year as far as i know.

i graduated last year so dont give me that 18+ shit.
>>
i hope it doesn't win anything so niggers will riot again
>>
>>60875268
>>>/v/
not sure if you play video games or not but you're autistic so you'll fit right in
>>
>>60874551
How?
>>
That would mean that the grammies did something good for once, but they don't do that, so it's probably gonna be Adele's new album that takes the album awards.
>>
*smacks lips*
>>
File: Cover.jpg (99 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
99 KB, 806x806
>>
>>60874551
Defecate into my hands and smear my fresh feces all over my bedroom walls.
>>
>>60874551
>Arcade Fire: *exists*
>/mu/: Well damn this is pretty good!
>Arcade Fire: *wins a grammy*
>/mu/: Arcade Fire is plebby Lumineers-tier shit senpai

deja vu
>>
>>60875268
>The four artists with most nominations in one night are black
>The two non-classical artists with most Grammies won are black
>The artist with most nominations is black
>The two producers with most Grammies won are black
>The artist with most Grammies won in one night was black
>The female artist with most Grammies won in one night is black
>The artist with most consecutive Grammies won in the same category is black

Kill yourself already.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.