[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do drugs help creativity or hinder it? For example with creating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 15878789636345.gif (120 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
15878789636345.gif
120 KB, 480x270
Do drugs help creativity or hinder it? For example with creating music.
>>
>>60867997
not one or the other. doing drugs in general will increase overall creativity i feel. but not necessarily making music ON drugs.
>>
>>60867997

they free it. less self sconsciousness, more open to experimentation. better flow too.

of course you must have some creativity inside. a talentless guy on drugs is still talentless.
>>
>>60867997

I made a career out of it.
>>
What are the safest types of drugs to achieve this result tho?
>>
>>60868154
trees.
>>
it's helpful if you're creativly vapid
>>
>>60868154
>What are the safest types of drugs

you being a coward is worse than having no creativity. sniff glue. win grammys.
>>
>>60867997
Ruins it look at encore by slim
>>
>>60868222
mushrooms and weed
>>
>>60868248
true but then how do you explain ss lp, mm lp and eminem show?
>>
>>60868154
Honestly heroin is pretty easy to get into, not that many negative side effects, and it definitely has helped some of the greatest musicians write unarguably the greatest songs ever. You should try it.
>>
You're not asking the right people
>>
>>60868720
Dont listen to this guy.
>>
If you try to force anything when you take drugs in terms of creativity it won't work because it's not genuine. Get comfortable with certain drugs (e.g weed) before you try to jump straight into creating a masterpiece because you'll spend the next 2 hours making fucked up loops that sound like shit.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.