[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever gotten a hardon from the vibrations at live show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: wikihow.jpg (42 KB, 625x391) Image search: [Google]
wikihow.jpg
42 KB, 625x391
have you ever gotten a hardon from the vibrations at live show?
>>
omg please say someone has
>>
>>60859774
someone has
>>
no but I got a boner when some girl violently smeared her ass on my crotch at a death grips show once
>>
Yes and I didn't hide it. It was at a Boris show actually, and I stuck that shit right out. I'm pretty sure Wata saw it, which was pretty amusing.

By the way that was one of the best shows I've ever been to. Boris is ridiculously good live.
>>
File: elloit.gif (973 KB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
elloit.gif
973 KB, 400x224
>>60859700
If you flex all your muscles for a certain amount of time, it gets rid of your hard-on.

It works better the more muscular you are
>>
>>60859839
that was anthony fantano
>>
>>60859839
>smeared
eww
>>
>>60859890
fantano is looking pretty ripped
>>
>>60859890
why would you want to get rid of it. killing your own boner has to be the most beta thing I've ever heard
>>
>>60859839
hot tbqh
>>
>>60859963
I wonder what the human race would be like if every boner had to be used. At the very least just cum, but imagine if ther was also no masturbation.
>>
>>60860344
>imagine if there was also no masturbation
Suicide rates would be off the charts. Also /r9k/ wouldn't exist, so that's a positive.
>>
>>60860344
do you think the nolovedeepweb boner ended with ejaculation or that it merely subsided? i hope he came all over that hotel floor.
>>
>>60860427
you know they already are off the charts right
>>
>>60860465
Zach here

It did
>>
>>60860522
how big was the load? was it more gloppy or more syrupy? how many squirts, and how far did the furthest one go?
>>
>>60860465
was probably a sad cum
>>
>>60860473
well maybe the charts should be adjusted to account for that
>>
>>60860590
that's an incredibly depressing thought
>>
>>60859700
If you ever need to get rid of an erection in a hurry just hold your breath.
>>
>>60861152
hi its been 3 minutes and im still holding my breath, my erection is only getting stronger.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.