[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Death Grips post-music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Is Death Grips post-music?
>>
no they're post-autistic
>>
>>60856055
So not autistic
>>
>>60856078
beyond autistic
>>
>>60856078
Autistic in a world so dominated by it they're actually considered functional people.
>>
They're post-post
>>
no, they're just gimmick rap for suburban white teens
>>
They're acutally eclectic prog
>>60855958
>>
>>60856110
Wouldn't it be full circle?
>>
>>60856098
>>60856101
Y'all are confirming what he said
not autistic
>>
>>60856078
no, they took their autism and molded it rather than being molded by it
>>
>>60856164
That's what i meant
>>
>>60856098
BEYOND ALIVE
>>
>>60856242
best Death Grips song
the structure of the entire double album would fall apart without it
>>
>>60856270
I think TPTB is one of their best works in total really. The "structured-song" feel of jenny death juxstaposed with the avant-garde-connected niggas on the moon really adds variation and depth to the album in whole
>>
I tried listening to DG and it just sounds like a bunch of yelling with a drab beat in the background. Is this really the kind of shit you people listen to?
>>
>>60856338
Yeah.
>>
>>60856334
not sure if mocking me, but that's kind of how I feel
>>
>>60856362
He's post-mocking you, family
>>
>>60856485
now i'm confused
>>
>>60856338
>a drab beat

Lol, death grips is pretty fucking exquisite on the production side, objectively speaking, especially the powers that b
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.