[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think about Bob Dylan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
What does /mu/ think about Bob Dylan?
>>
I like this one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skae1GnJDiA
>>
File: 1448125118099.png (116 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1448125118099.png
116 KB, 480x480
>>60840246
>tfw listing to bob Dylan right now
>>
File: 1422103338021.jpg (23 KB, 327x332) Image search: [Google]
1422103338021.jpg
23 KB, 327x332
>>60840246
>mfw only ever heard him in youtube poops
>>
File: 1448171482332.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448171482332.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>60840299
>>
mid 60s drug addict rambling imagery dylan is the only dylan i like

no matter how much my taste changes and drifts away, every single lyric from another side to blonde on blonde is engraved in my mind
>>
not for me but respect
>>
Trying to get into him now. Hate his talking blue songs but really appreciate the good stuff.
>>
My favorite artist, opened most of the musical doors I walked through.
>>
I like him, not someone i listen to frequently though
>>
>>60840246
I don't really like him, but my parents blare him when they're drunk. I think of him when I think of drinking these days.

>>60840346
>watching YouTube poop
>>
probably the most influential artist of all time
>>
LITERAL GOD
>>
>>60840246
>>60840346
why is this so fucking funny
>>
>>60840246
best solo act of all time

i mean, with all the phases in his career, his ability to make a great album at least every decade, the trifecta of the 60's, blood on the tracks being the greatest romantic work of popular music, etc....

the vocal melody on early shit like hard times in new york town is almost like punk in a way, he foreshadows shit like in freewheelin' with dont think twice and blood on the tracks.

important to culture, music, history, crazy.

only dadrock artist who's magic hasn't worn off,you can listen to highway 61, Bringing it all back, and freewheelin' when you're thirteen, blonde on blonde when you're 16, blood on the tracks when you're 23, desire when you're 26, time out of mind when you're 40, nigga was cray
>>
>>60842528
I think Bach might have been more influential
>>
>>60842662
There isn't a Dylan album I can't sit through (even the Christmas one, or the Christian ones) and enjoy and get something out of. He's like an old friend or relative who has never lied to me, even when I didn't agree or like what he was saying. Even when he thought he was full of shit!
>>
CHRISTMAS DYLAN BEST DYLAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8qE6WQmNus

MUST BE SANTA, MUST BE SANTA, MUST BE SANTA, SANTA CLAUS
>>
>>60840246
was he the first rapper?
>>
>>60844402
That made my night.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.