[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm drunk, gonna listen to this in full, are you drunk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 400x400
I'm drunk, gonna listen to this in full, are you drunk? What are you listening to?
>>
>>60840144
Quality album OP. Not drunk but just listened to Pet Sounds from the Beach Boys for the first time and really liked it
>>
File: 120801-weezer.jpg (157 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
120801-weezer.jpg
157 KB, 620x413
Enjoy my man. imma listen to this shit
>>
File: legend of crimean.jpg (55 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
legend of crimean.jpg
55 KB, 500x492
>>60840144
>Are you drunk
no
>What are you listening to?
pic related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a53rFD77ME
>>
>>60840247
Good album, although I personally have to be in the right mood for it, God Only Knows is cry every time material tho
>>
File: spirit.jpg (263 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
spirit.jpg
263 KB, 1417x1417
>>60840144
this is one of my favorite albums but it makes me really sad when im drunk. Really negative memories associated with it.
tonight im stoned listening to pic related.
>>
a desu baka senpai
>>
>>60840144
You gonna' get sad if you listen to that drunk, OP.
You've been warned.
>>
File: Red,_King_Crimson.jpg (54 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
Red,_King_Crimson.jpg
54 KB, 375x375
listenin to this
>>
>>60840247
You're in for a great time. Listen to Smile and Today! next, and if you want to continue, pretty much every album from '64-'71 is worth a try, along with Love You
>>
>>60842109
10/10 album desu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.