[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some other misunderstood masterpieces of 2015?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 630x505) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 630x505
What are some other misunderstood masterpieces of 2015?
>>
art angles
>>
File: DID.jpg (217 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
DID.jpg
217 KB, 960x960
>>
justin bieber
>>
>>60837645
Young Thug's wasn't THAT bad. A 4/10 at best.

Also, I liked Dead Petz. Sue me. I liked the Flaming Lips collaboration because I think it fit Miley's developing sound perfectly. If there were more psychedelic rock-flavoured tracks and fewer singing tracks, it would have pulled a 7/10 easily for me.
>>
We're really trying to make an effort to meme this album because Anthony gave it a 0, aren't we?
>>
>>60837770
You're joking, right?
Barter 6 is one of the best albums released this year and Dead Petz is absolute garbage
>>
File: jonathanmathis.jpg (266 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
jonathanmathis.jpg
266 KB, 1200x1200
youre thread is objectively incomplete without this trippy holocaust of an album
>>
>>60837825
you do realize that everyone knows your viraling your own shitty album right?
>>
>>60837645
What's the first album's name?
>>
>>60838041
The Ark Work
>>
Humble Cannons
>>
File: itsahood.jpg (73 KB, 245x249) Image search: [Google]
itsahood.jpg
73 KB, 245x249
>>60837846
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me you cheeky, pretentious, pitchfork guzzling, straight edge, beta ass, piece of cum mixed with coffee drinking, government-trusting faggot? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Middle School of Memes and Trip-Hop, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Tumblr, and I have over 300 confirmed downloads on my mixtape. I am trained in viral warfare and I’m the top rapper/producer/singer/multi-instrumentalist/all around artist in the entire US forced meme forces. You are nothing to me but just another hatefag. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of druggie fans across the USA and your IP is being traced right now telepathically through my ESP which I have attained by my excessive use of psychedelics so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your thread. You’re thread is fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can meme you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my first mixtape. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my Bandcamp mailing list and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable thread off the face of the internet, you little Swans loving, terrible taste having, 24-caratflower golden toilet paper using, slut for a mom having shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit anger all over you and you will drown in it. You’re entire board is fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>60838094
Ty<3
>>
>>60837819
no its not stop this now
>>60837846
to be fair it is pretty misunderstood
>>
File: cover.jpg (355 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
355 KB, 1500x1500
not really misunderstood, more nobody fucking listened to it.

Nigel & The Dropout's "Folderal"
>>
>>60838161
holy shit kekd
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.