[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G-EAZY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: g-eazy - when its dark out.jpg (32 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
g-eazy - when its dark out.jpg
32 KB, 600x600
new album dropped

whaddya think /mu/ ?
>>
Why would I listen to that?
>>
>>60834481
If you're into american hip hop he's mediocre, not really special and panders to young kids with dude money lmao
>>
File: killyourself.jpg (25 KB, 163x200) Image search: [Google]
killyourself.jpg
25 KB, 163x200
my faggot slob ex roommate fucking loves g eazy
i hope he is rotting in his own filth and i hope g eazy dies in a car fire
>>
This is unironically worse than the new kid cudi
>>
>>60834784
whats wrong with the new cudi?
>>
>>60834910
Nothing.
It's just that this is worse.
>>
G-Eazy is probably the first name that I think about when I think of music that shitty people listen to. THERE IS NOTHING APPEALING ABOUT G EAZYS MUSIC AT ALL. Lets just start off with how generic it is. I swear he makes the shittiest most mind numbingly generic pop rap in the world. Oh I'm just going to use these terrible pop rap beats with trap influnce and talk about how im going to fuck your bitch for 2 and a half minutes then shove it down your throat. Literally all he talks about is how he is going to fuck your bitch on every fucking indescribably awful track he makes. He is bad at rapping. His monotone voice is boring. He doesn't do anything original. His beats sound bad. His lyrics are bad. His hooks are bad. HE IS A BAD ARTIST.
>>
the epitome of the worst parts of rap music in 2015 all coming together cohesively and forming one extremely generic and shitty "album".
>>
The only people who listen to G Eazy are slutty teenage girls who get fucked up every weekend, and in turn, the guys who want to fuck these girls. Literally every girl I've ever met who listens to him fits this description
>>
>>60834910
Literally everything.
>>
G Eazy fans are all Tumblr hipster girls. I'm not talking about the stereotypical Tumblr feminazis mentioned on 4chan all the time, I'm talking about the teenage girls who post "candid" and "artsy" selfies and pictures of starbucks cups.

Pic related. This is your average G-Eazy fan. Scratch that. This is EVERY G-Eazy fan.
>>
>>60835236
Forgot to add pic.
>>
>>60835236
The whole tumblr boogeyman is a meme itself and exchangeable with Twitter.
>>
>>60835313
Okay but I'm talking about a completely different Tumblr demographic.
>>
>>60835347
My point is the whole social media boogeyman is useless because it's all the same shit, just different toilets.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.