[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sublime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: sublime.jpg (22 KB, 414x270) Image search: [Google]
sublime.jpg
22 KB, 414x270
What do posters of /mu/ think of Sublime?

I like them.
>>
>>60831386
I SMOKE TWO JOINTS IN THE MORNING!
>>
>>60831415
I DUDE WEED LMAO AT NIGHT!
>>
>>60831444
Top KEK
>>
APRIL 26 1992
>>
>>60831581
LET IT BURN, WANNA LET IT BURN, WANNA LET IT BURN, WANNA WANNA LET IT BURRRN
>>
DUDE
>>
I DON'T CARE IF MY MOM SMOKES POT

HITS THE BOTTLE AND GOES RIGHT TO THE ROCK
>>
>>60831386
They suck and their singer's dead cause he OD'd.

I heard something about them trying to reform recently without him?
>>
I'm a huge fan, although obviously they ain't high art. They have a lot of fun songs, and 40z and Robbin The Hood can actually get pretty earnest
>>
>>60831765
>Robbin The Hood can actually get pretty earnest
which exploitation of a mentally ill homeless man are you referring to?
>>
>>60831581
There was a riot in the streets, tell me where were you?

You were at home watching your TV
While I was participating in anarchy.

Only lerightgeneration dislike Sublime.
>>
>>60831824
>>60831623
>>60831581
that song is disgusting pandering shit, like the rest of that album. 40oz to Freedom is their only great album.
>>
FINDING ROACHES IN THE POT
>>
File: 1437459731187.jpg (199 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437459731187.jpg
199 KB, 500x500
To the OP of the thread linked below:

I haven't forgotten about you. I know you're still here. You are sickening trash and you will be punished for your lies.

https://archive.rebeccablacktech.com/mu/thread/S57475317#p57475981
>>
>>60831823
Pool Shark, I can take or leave raleigh
>>
>>60831905
reminder that this is how sublime fans behave
>>
i think they suck
>>
Amazing band for a party like atmosphere.
>>
>>60831386
meme tier songs

>ebin ebin ebin ebin
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.