[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YOU KNOW WHAT SOME MIGHT SAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 600x600
YOU KNOW WHAT SOME MIGHT SAY
>>
oasis might be one of the worst bands of all time
>>
>>60819465
congratulations, literally the worst post ever
>>
>>60820278
congratulations, literally the worst reply ever
>>
>>60820278
Go fucking kill yourself asshole. You're such a baby bringing this up? What are you? a fucking baby? Did mommy just give birth to you two hours ago? Did you slip through her vagina like curtains in the wind when it's rainy outside and the window's open? You've got to fucking man up my man. This ain't Reddit anymore, we don't do things like upboats or have emotions. We're real men, we don't cry over stupid songs or feel emotions over songs. We're 4chan for a reason, you've got to be strong and stop being such a bitch. You've got to take the world on and stop worrying about it all, the world is shit I know but you've gotta tough it out and make the best of yourself and stop letting things get you down. Come on, you've got to be strong and tough. There are a lot of things and people that are going to try and bring you down, just get through it. You're gonna go through shit and face depression and think you're going to fucking die but you're gonna be alright because you know you're better than that and you know you're gonna be okay, you just know you're gonna be okay. I can feel it that you know for fuck's sake man. So stop begging mommy for the milk from her sweet teats for you to suckle on, you're not five anymore. Drink a beer, get friends, get a girlfriend. Find something, get something to do. Don't ever fucking give up and don't let the weights burden your shoulders and break your bones. Grow bigger bones, grow bigger balls, just get out there and fucking do something. Don't be content with staying at home, play some guitar and try to be famous. Listen to lots of music. Okay? Just fucking try, don't give up. This is getting sappy right now kid but bro you know what I'm talking about you feel? You're gonna be alright. I've been there myself it's kind of terrible and people make fun of you but you're better you're willing to go far and do it. You've got the personality. Okay bye.
>>
How do you be bigger cunts than the beetles while selling so few albums with MTVs help?
>>
>>60820337
Did the Beatles ever play a gig to 250,000 people?
>>
>>60820289
well done, you just did even worse
>>
>>60820357
"yes" - george harrison
>>
>>60820361
haha true >.<
>>
File: Liam.jpg (8 KB, 620x429) Image search: [Google]
Liam.jpg
8 KB, 620x429
>>60819448
ALL MY PEOPLE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW
>>
>>60820691
D'YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? YEAH YEAH
>>
Reunion when?

Liam>Noel btw
>>
>>60820887
Liam was the shaved performing monkey, Noel possessed the family brain cell.
>>
I Like Oasis
>>
>>60820916
I just like Liam's singing more. I don't really pay attention to who wrote what desu. I pretty much only listen to 4 out of their 8 records.

BE>Chasing Yesterday.
>>
>>60820887
>Being this retarded
>>
>>60820939
>BE>Chasing Yesterday
Factually incorrect
>>
>>60820956
Did you bald manlet idol tell you to think otherwise?
>>
>>60820963
Who is that even referring to?
>>
TODAY
DAYDAYDAY DAY DAY DAYDAY DAYDAYDAY DAY DAYDAYYYYYYYYY
BY NOW
NOWNOWNOW NOW NOW NOWNOW NOWNOWNOW NOW NOW NOWWWWW
I DONT BELIEVE THAT ANYBODY
FEELS THE WAY I DO
DODO DODOOOOOO
>>
So many dads in this thread
>>
x100
>>
>>60822985
What's wrong with dadrock
>>
>>60823626
literally nothing
>>
>>60819465
FAGGOT
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.