[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CAUSE I'M DEAD AND BLOATED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: RIPinpeace.jpg (5 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
RIPinpeace.jpg
5 KB, 191x263
CAUSE I'M DEAD AND BLOATED
>>
>>60811356
R.I.P ya flippin druggo
>>
>claims he's not dead and not for sale
>dies
>>
>>60811356
Smoke some of Heaven's Heroin for us dude!
>>
>>60811356
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 513x728) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 513x728
RIP little angel
>>
>>60811563
YEA! He's busy playin music with Hendrix and Kobane in Heaven now!!!!! RIP \m/
>>
>>60811563
>>60812225
Guys! What if Jack White dies next >:O
>>
>>60812264
Then only Dave Groll will be left to save ROCK AND ROLL! FUCK SKRILLEX
>>
>>60811356
Kickin' as I'm Trying to sleep Got the mud beneath my shoes
Rubber band, rubberband Gun in hand, gun in hand I wanna use
Roamin', roamin', roam Get away, gotta get away
And I think I think too much I don't care yeah but I don't care
Roamin', roamin', roam Get away, gotta get away
And I think I think too much

Trippin' as I'm thinkin' about a boy, his name was sue
He's a man, he's a man crackerman, crackerman, he's a woman too
Roamin', roamin' roam Get away, gotta get away
And I think I think too much I don't care yeah but I don't care
Roamin', roamin' roam Get away, gotta get away
And I think I think too much
>>
>>60812326
Best version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWLShUu568U
>>
>>60812326
One of the best tbqfh
>>
>>60812652
This is the best though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L35vA9-DZl4
>>
>>60812668
>if you should die before me ask if you could bring a friend

;_;
>>
>>60812652
>>60812668
>>60812704

>his actual best, video related
The guitars aren't as impressive, but it's the most moving for me, and their best video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxS4lqppZ6Y
>>
>>60814167
Besides that "orange blossom breezes" lyric in Still Remains, that has my favorite Weiland lyric: "I was a superman but looks are deceiving".
>>
>>60814203
it's my fave bro, for the longest time I thought the song was about the cycle of drug use and loss, and my girlfriend died in highschool from heroin and it wrecked me

that fucking song man
>>
>>60812318
>Forgetting about BASED JOSH HOMME

kys
>>
>>60812318
Dave literally collaborated with Deadmau5.
>>
File: weiland_promo.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
weiland_promo.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
I met Scott Weiland at a book signing in 2012. It was pretty crowded and we were all getting shuffled along quick to keep the line moving. I got to him and he looked so cool and just how I pictured him: Aviator sunglasses, shaggy hair, beard, cigarette in his ear. It was my turn I was so ecstatic I said "It's all about the adhesive love man!" He stopped for a second and then started laughing. He signed my book and I was on my way. One of my favorite memories.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.