[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> if kidzbop covered in utero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 5904856.jpg (38 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5904856.jpg
38 KB, 300x300
> if kidzbop covered in utero
>>
I'm sold, downloading asap
>>
>>60810669
aoty senpai, this is gonna be the definitive hot meme of the year
>>
better than original
>>
>>60810645
that is by far the most apt analogy of this album I've heard yet
gj anon
>>
>>60810812
he stole it from rym
>>
>>60810645
>reads a RYM review once
>>
I think it's hlarious that no one has yet identified it as an obvious love letter to Miely Cyrus. Besides all the music, just look at the cover and then look at the cover of Miely's new album, notice how the line up?

By the way, I am the poster who identified DG as saying fuck you to kanye way back when GP was released, and none of you retardeds believed it until they fucking yelled it as obviously as they could in inanimate sensation, despite it being obvious from the start and even more obvious with the fashion week sound track.

I am so much smarter than all of you. You guys are clueless, you think you are critically literate but you fail at picking up on BASIC AS FUCK SHIT.
>>
>>60810823
hes quoting the review
see the meme arrows?
>>
>>60810645
I don't find it particularly bad but I don't really enjoy it either. It's just 90's sounding alt rock with Cudi vocals
>>
File: 1448777897579.jpg (31 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1448777897579.jpg
31 KB, 413x395
>>60810823
OP here, the meme arrows announce that this isn't my own quote. Godspeed anon.
>>
>>60810852
>I think it's hlarious that no one has yet identified it as an obvious love letter to Miely Cyrus. Besides all the music, just look at the cover and then look at the cover of Miely's new album, notice how the line up
What? Because they are both kind of psychedelic covers?
>>
>>60810852
>fuck you, I'm 20
>Tyler is a creative genius
>>
File: 1323909593714.jpg (14 KB, 109x126) Image search: [Google]
1323909593714.jpg
14 KB, 109x126
>>60810852
>>
>>60810919
no, because they physically line up. Place this album over the mily on. Notice how the off center concentric blur radiates from her open mouth and cudi celebrates thrusting his junk up at her cum covered face. Also it's well known miely loves 90s Nirvana grunge music and furthermore he is working within the same new sincerity format. That's why the album sucks, cause there's no one there making it any good, just the heart and vision of the author, ironically this makes is stand out as good because everything else is over produced in pop so this sound sincere and refreshing. It's an honest attempt to write a heartfelf song that fails as opposed to the norm, songs that are clinical and designed to spec without feeling. Both the albums are some of the most interesting shit in thier sphere atm
>>
how is this so fucking horrible
>>60810919
nah dude they're both pop stars who made albums in drastically different and "weird" so indeh rebellion xD directions this year that pissed off their previous normie fanbase
>>
>>60811092
Miley toured with deacon to grasp that sweet Indie experimentaxDl cred family, I expect cudi to start touring with ed droste soon tbqh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.