[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at them theyre soooo wacky on the cover heheh :)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Look at them theyre soooo wacky on the cover heheh :)
>>
I think the problem with this meme is that the top rated RYM review for that album already said it all in a much funnier way. And I say that as someone who loves the shit out of it.
>>
>>60805259
what rym review
>>
I dl'd The Seaside forever ago in a sharethread and it was pretty neat. But now I'm scared to check out more because of the memery. Is their later stuff really 2wacky?
>>
>>60805356
sing to god isnt even wacky this meme is all fucked up and retarded
>>
>>60805380
>sing to god isnt even wacky
>>
>>60805380
It is pretty wacky.

The point is, if that bothers you you're an insecure manchild
>>
>>60805399
Cardiac fans are the manchildren here

I'm so wacky. I'm so zany. Wacky! Zany! Wacky! Zany! Wacky! Wacky! Zany! Zany!
>>
>>60805421
says the memer
>>
>>60805202
>>60805394
>>60805399
>>60805421
Good work folks
>>
>>60805399
>It is pretty wacky.
in what way
>>
>>60805356
You know that they re-released The Seaside earlier this week with their missing four tracks from the original cassette.
>>
There are cardiacs fans in THIS VERY THREAD who have never seen Seaside Treats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOSajlnwpeA
>>
>>60805592
so wacky and schizophrenic xD
>>
I don't get this meme? If the Cardiacs were doing what they did in present time, okay, it would make sense to poke fun from them for it.
But back when those albums were released it made sense
>>
>If the Cardiacs were doing what they did in present time, okay, it would make sense to poke fun from them for it.
no it wouldn't

you are literally part of the cancer
>>
>>60805729
Sorry daddy
You're right
>>
waah why are people having fun making music
people should talk about how we're all slowly dying and nothing is worth doing because we're going be dead and nothing we will ever do will be remembered.
>>
>>60805850
seriously

now can someone please rec me some chill ambient or trip hop or shoegaze to do my home work to?
>>
>>60805850
happiness is one-dimensional and inherently plebby
>>
>>60805920
>happiness is one-dimensional

spoken like a true sad sack little bitch
>>
>>60805421
I don't even like Cardiacs but i bet my ass a Cardiacs fan is way less irritating than a faggot who tries to force a bad meme
>>
>>60805984
*gives you a spork*
>>
People really need to listen to the Garage Concerts.

Honestly it's such a great live double album and features some of the deepest cuts in the Cardiacs repertoire.
>>
>>60805920
>happiness is one-dimensional
plen
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.