[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's so funny how people in general will hate someone, just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6
File: 11-morrissey01.jpg (36 KB, 376x400) Image search: [Google]
11-morrissey01.jpg
36 KB, 376x400
It's so funny how people in general will hate someone, just because they say some stuff that's generally unpopular. Nothing morrissey or steve albini or mark kozelek has ever said actually makes them bad people. The only reason you even care is because you're a bunch of insecure whiny little odious cunt bags. Fucking social justice warrior feminist cunts.
>>
>>60802461
Probably tylo be chillin
>>
>>60802461
I agree OP. People, especially on the internet get overly butthurt when anyone has the "wrong opinion" whether they're conservatives, libertarians, sjw's or liberals
>>
>>60802461
I hate him because his music sucks, and people think I like him because I love the Cure.
>>
i like artists with negative opinions because they're usually so vocal it's hilarious
>>
Art and the artist are two separate things. For better and for worse
>>
File: Morrissey_Marr.jpg (71 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
Morrissey_Marr.jpg
71 KB, 658x370
>>60802461
But i like Morrisey and Mark Kozelek, never gave a shit about Albini t b h
>>
>>60802534
>his music sucks
>I love the cure

am i on opposite world?
>>
>>60802545
I'd say art is a more true representation of the artist than their "sincere" beliefs of their real lives
>>
>Fucking social justice warrior feminist cunts

You're just as bad as them you whiny little bitch.
>>
>>60802616
>sjw damage control, you're just as bad as them
>>
>>60802616
Feminists are the most indignant piles of shit on the whole internet. I am liberal and I hate you people. You take everything to a personal level, if someone so much as even calls you out on something they disagree with feminism. Yeah, I think feminists are fucking garbage. They spew "mra" or whatever pejoratives their tiny little shriveled hearts can muster, because I'll tell you why. Your entire logic is based on your feelings, what you "feel" is right, so when someone attacks your argument, what they're really attacking is your feelings. So it's no wonder feminists are such whiny cunts. I am a very liberal person though.
>>
if you still use "sjw" in december of 2015 you're officially a redditor. what's next, you're gonna try to revive the kek meme too?
>>
>>60802634
>You're not allowed to dislike someone because they said something you inherently disagree with!

I like all three of those guys but if someone says something I don't like I have every right not to like that person.

Hell what you said could be mistaken for scary SJW talk.
>>
>>60802660
this so much, it especially pisses me off when they're "why are you against feminism? why do you hate women?" just shut up oh my god, I totally understand the internet backlash as another liberal myself
>>
>>60802461
I love Morrissey.

Also, you're dumb if you think SJWs are the people who don't like Morrissey considering his extreme vegetarianism, his disproportionately large latino following, and the fact that he exudes queerness.

I'm not an SJW though.
>>
>>60802554
You're on plebs world if you think The Cure sucks.
>>
>>60802534
Take a look at this pleb
>>
I don't really feel like living anymore:
>>
>>60802670
Nice try, but reddit was taken by SRS a while ago, now it's polarized into racist shitbags and over-the-top feminists, who associate moderate people with their opposing views, and make them resentful and switch extremely to that side.
>>
Morrissey has never made a completely sincere comment in his life
>>
>>60802721
being a vegetarian =/= being a whiny sjw. I mean, atleast vegetarians are standing up for real issues of suffering animals, I eat meat myself but I still know that it's fucked up and so is the meat industry.
>>
>>60802660
>Your entire logic is based on your feelings, what you "feel" is right, so when someone attacks your argument, what they're really attacking is your feelings

Literally how the female brain is hard-wired. Blame nature.
>>
>>60802660
>>60802712
You two are idiots. I'm on neither side of the feminist argument really, both extreme feminists and anti feminists are in the wrong in some way.

Like I said a minute ago, am I not allowed to dislike someone because I don't like what they say? That's just ridiculous to say and it sounds like the PC bullshit you lot all say you hate.
>>
>>60802771
>pretending like the biggest "muh sjws" hubs aren't /r/tumblrinaction, /r/kotakuinaction, and /r/mensrights
nice try. if you still use "sjw" in december of 2015 you're officially a redditor. sorry, this is the new rule.
>>
>>60802799
If you post on those subreddits, your account is literally auto-flagged and mods can freely ban you from whatever they feel like based on the fact that you posted on one of those subreddits before. Are you a racist sexist piece of shit because this website has /pol/ on it?
>>
>>60802784
the problem is being against third wave intersectional feminism get's you labeled an mra anti feminist. The problem is also intersectional third wave feminism mucking up everything in society and causing unneeded gender wars based on biases and emotional stirring
>>
>>60802771
That's pretty much the entire internet now, desu
>>
>>60802799
there's nothing wrong with tumblrinaction other than it's part of reddit, these people deserved to be mocked.
>>
>>60802827
literally anyone can become a mod and make a subreddit and do whatever they want with it, what's your point?
>>
>>60802844
Well it doesnt help when you go off on a speech about how I'm a horrible feminist because I think this thread and OPs line of thinking is ridiculous and just as bad as the poisonous kind of feminism. That's not how you win anyone over.
>>
>>60802461
Social justice warriors and feminist will always win in arguments because people keep giving them attention
>>
agreed. btw how's kozelek doing now? heard some gig lacked audience. what a shame and i mean it. ppl are so stupid
>>
>>60802827
Reddit itself doesn't flag your account. SOME mods of SOME subreddits (mainly SRS-related ones) comb through people's post history and ban them if they post on those subreddits.
>>
>>60802461
yung morrissey best girl tbqh
>>
>>60802461
I actually worry about the opposite end of that spectrum, Morrissey and Kozelek are fine as far as I'm concerned but when people give Albini attention for anything he says I die a little inside.

There is no one more attention seeking and tryhard as Albini and if he wasn't such a good sound engineer, producer etc and didn't work with some very talented artists then no one would listen to a word he says. but besides that when people get annoyed by the shit he says you know he fucking loves it, it's what he as a middle aged rock nerd lives for these days.
>>
>>60802461
what's worse is when publications like pitchfork shit on their albums just because they don't like the opinions of the band...the new Sun Kil Moon album was at least a 7.5 - 8.0 and I guarantee you something as seemingly so insignificant as a 6 definitely killed off some of the hype they had
>>
>>60802784
Say it with me now "I've been a very whiny cunt". Repeat it with me. Good girl.
>>
>>60802660
Settle down fagtano
>>
shame kozelek really is a gigantic cunt
>>
>>60803090
this. it's really fucked up that pitchfork did it on purpose. i mean they almost released the original review and all. it's a good album, forget what kozelek says when u make a review
>>
>>60802461
>folks are expected to display empathy and basic human decency to all people regardless of race, gender, body type or sexuality

waahh the feminazis are persecuting mee
>>
File: are feminists terrorists.png (417 KB, 852x561) Image search: [Google]
are feminists terrorists.png
417 KB, 852x561
>>
the Smiths were good but Morrissey was overrated and pretentious as fuck

I like his music but dont like him
>>
File: gamergate.png (450 KB, 855x567) Image search: [Google]
gamergate.png
450 KB, 855x567
>>60804420
>>
File: feminism.png (486 KB, 855x562) Image search: [Google]
feminism.png
486 KB, 855x562
>>60805477
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.