[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to make a non-cheesy mix tape for a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dAGl3Yv.jpg (84 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
dAGl3Yv.jpg
84 KB, 640x620
Is it possible to make a non-cheesy mix tape for a girl?
>>
Yes. Just make sure to give her a Walkman too.
>>
by making it sensual
songs without lyrics
>>
As long as it includes this at least once you're golden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ-zlhDCVKA
>>
just put the cd full of tylo be chillin
>>
Don't listen to these idiots. It's not possible.
>>
Yeah.
Just don't put corny songs.
You know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>60791969
Put songs that have meaning between y'all or that was on during certain memorable moments of y'all being together (assuming that y'all are already dating)
>>
>>60791969
The key is just finding music you think she'll love. Skip mushy shit. I made my friend a usb mix of 100 songs. She ended up loving a handful, but still has the usb.
>>
>>60791969
i use to send this girl songs i thought she would like and she usually loved them. she tried inviting me to hang out with her alone but i changed the topic and eventually stopped texting her
>>
If u white than nah
>>
>>60783700
Yes. She wanted me to transfer some music for her.

I put a usb with music on it inside a casette tape case and drew on the inside cover of it. It was in the 70's style with colours and funky letters and said meex tape or something like that.

It was cool...well, she liked it.
>>
>>60791993
i did this
>>
put music she might normally listen to or similiar
then play it while driving or doing something else
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.