[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chvrches is performing at the videogame awards for some reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: vga.png (587 KB, 1121x524) Image search: [Google]
vga.png
587 KB, 1121x524
Chvrches is performing at the videogame awards for some reason
>>
>>60789978
link to stream?
>>
>>60789978
>game
>awards
Why does this shit exist
>>
wonder what the vir/gg/ins are saying about this
>>
>>60789988
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4WXkKQiEw8
>>
>>60790012
why wouldn't it?
>>
>>>/v/
>>
>>60789988
It's over, but it was terrible anyway.
>>
>>60789978
If your into this band, now you know you are a normie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMWZ8pUFK6o
>>
>>60790013
They hate it
>>
>>60790012
b-b-b-but vidya's an artform superior to television, literature, film due to the interactivity and unlimited exploration of a different world. entertainment is based on escapism, and video games literally let you interact with a fantasy world and escape. video games are the future m8 and will only continue to become better and blur the line between reality.
>>
File: IMG_3393.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3393.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>60790013
They didn't liked it and called it gay.

They're right desu
>>
>>60790013
they hated it but they managed to make themselves look autistic while doing so. Suddenly I appreciate /mu/ more.
>>
Chelsea Wolfe - Carrion Flowers was used in a trailer for some new Far Cry game
>>
>>60790065
entertainment =/= artistic merit
>>
>>60790100
What is with this desu thing? Did 4chan get a filter to pretend general users still care about Japenese culture. Meet the weebspeak quota.
>>
>>60789978
if you guys hate her so much why is there a fucking thread every time I come here
>>
>>60790418
It's already established that Chelsea's a shillqueen
I've heard her music in GoT trailers and Walking Dead trailers and all sorts of other bullshit
>>
fucking Dragonforce are on rn
>>
>>60790590
most people on moo love her fucking newfag
>>
>>60790590
guaranteed replies for the lonely OPs is better than having a sincere thread 404 with zero replies I guess.
>>
>>60790887
I'm the OP and I literally don't give a shit about Chvrches. This is correct.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.