[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Beatles were your basic boy band, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: beatles.jpg (51 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
beatles.jpg
51 KB, 720x405
The Beatles were your basic boy band, right?
>>
Pre-Beatles, son.

It all really started with the Doo-Wop bands.
>>
yes
"i love music" starter pack
>>
>>60777876
english nomenclature

I'll explain: basic boy band that they were nothing more than a boy band, not that they were the first boy band, hun.
>>
>>60777876
To answer yore question, yes, but early baetles were pretty kick ass scouse motherfuckers in their early stages.
>>
Im still waiting for the Tomorrow Never Knows of One Direction.
>>
the beatles are absolute and utter garbage. Anyone who likes the beatles is most likely a dim witted thirteen year old or a leathery skinned zonked out hippie that will die in less than a year anyway. Nothing they did showed a single ounce of creativity, musicianship or originality and if they had never made a single song music as a whole would be better off for it.
>>
>>60777898
no, there were actual boy bands during that era like there are now, and the beatles were not one of them. like literally business manufactured groups to appear on TV. most famously the monkees, which included one or two people who actually wrote or played the music
>>
The fact that
>>
The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.
>>
>>60777830
Not really, if they were just a boy band nobody would talk about them nowdays, boybands are fads. Nobody remembers backstreetboys and nobody will remember one direction in 40 years
>>
This post is your basic shitpost, right?
>>
>>60777957
I could say it all started with blackie artists shucking for white audiences way back when.

Or the Greeks! Those dirty, pederast for boy pussy Greeks.
>>
>>60777948
Dont forget to tip your fedora
>>
>>60777994
the only reason people still talk about them is because spuedo intellectuals and kids trying to be unique and special still lawd them as some kind of musical savior of the 60's, really they were talentless and over-produced and forced down everyones throat for long enough that they became household names.
>>
>>60778013
lol it's the fedoras who like the beatles you autistic sperg.
>>
>>60777830
when they first started and were playing shady clubs in Germany and stuff they were legit as fuck, but then they sold out and pretty much became all about image FOR A FEW YEARS, once the Boy band and shitty pop songs thing got them in the limelight they used that fame to marry pop music and heavy experimentation.

Stuff like Please Please Please Me, and With The Beatles that came out in the early years of 'Beatlemania' is the trash and they were nothing but industry puppet boy band shits... and the they took their sound into their own hands during the early 'British Invasion' with A Hard Day;s Night and Help! and wrote their own shit and started to push the envelope ever so slightly... still not very exciting albums but a huge improvement and yes they were a boy band at this point still but a boy band that wrote their own songs and played what they wanted. Then you have Rubber Soul and everything after that where they went into full psychedelic experimentation mode and well those are great albums and if you disagree fuck off
>>
Why hate the Beatles? Of all the bands in the history of the world.

Don't ya' know, it's very bad karma to hate on George Harrison.
>>
>>60778015
shit grammar, kid
>>
>>60778055
george harrison pls go
>>
>>60778015
Maybe 20 years ago. I like the beatles, I dont feel more intellectual or enlightened for doing it, I like their music and thats all. The only pseudointellectuals I see are those who critizaise the beatles just because they are too hipsters to like something that was famous. And they fit in your description.
>>
File: 1442509008842.jpg (14 KB, 294x336) Image search: [Google]
1442509008842.jpg
14 KB, 294x336
>>60778074
>shit grammar, kid
>>
File: 1442875413091.png (165 KB, 303x311) Image search: [Google]
1442875413091.png
165 KB, 303x311
>>60778098
you have to be dumber than the downiest retard to like the disaster that people call beatles songs.
>>
File: s1.png (117 KB, 1024x749) Image search: [Google]
s1.png
117 KB, 1024x749
>>60778015
>speudo intellectuals
>>
>>60778015
>spuedo
2deep4u
http://2akordi.net/znanje/teorija/beatles.html
>>
>>60778074
Probably you couldnt make even a phrase if we were talking in my mothers language, grandpa
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.