[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blondie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: Eat_to.jpg (51 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Eat_to.jpg
51 KB, 300x300
What does /mu/ think of Blondie and Debbie Harry?
>>
File: 1447778641836.jpg (123 KB, 1200x1212) Image search: [Google]
1447778641836.jpg
123 KB, 1200x1212
qt
music is pretty gud too, any recommended albums?
>>
I still listen to Parallel Lines pretty frequently. Eat to the Beat and the S/t being more of playlist fodder now. Rapture a serious guilty pleasure.
>>
>>60770874
Parallel Lines is a must, as is Eat to the Beat (pictured). Autoamerican, No Exit, and The Curse of Blondie are good, yet have their clear flaws. Avoid the Hunter at all costs.
>>
She´s hot and has a great voice. Band put out some great tunes but they weren´t an "album" band. A Greatest Hits CD is enough.
>>
File: tumblr_nqhqcmmgQu1tq82oxo1_500.jpg (73 KB, 500x506) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqhqcmmgQu1tq82oxo1_500.jpg
73 KB, 500x506
>>
>>60770953
reluctantly agree with this. Every album has 2 great/good songs on it. Only Parallel and Eat to the Beat achieve more than that.
>>
File: joeyblon.jpg (26 KB, 350x354) Image search: [Google]
joeyblon.jpg
26 KB, 350x354
punk rock chick
>>
File: debbie-harry-2.jpg (42 KB, 479x700) Image search: [Google]
debbie-harry-2.jpg
42 KB, 479x700
Goddamn she was so hot
>>
File: sl04fo03.jpg (16 KB, 232x289) Image search: [Google]
sl04fo03.jpg
16 KB, 232x289
>>60771116
>>
>>60770953
No. Their debut, Plastic Letters, and Parallel Lines are great albums.
>>
some lewd for ya
>>
>>60771081
Way more than two. I agree each album aside from PL and EttB have their flaws, all of them (aside from the Hunter) are at least half-good.

Autoamerican: Rapture, The Tide is High, Do The Dark, Here's Looking at You, Live It Up
No Exit: Maria, Nothing Is Real But the Girl, Night Wind Sent, Under the Gun, Out in the Streets
The Curse of Blondie: Good Boys, Undone, Rules For Living, Background Melody, Last One in the World
Panic of Girls: Mother, What I Heard, Love Doesn't Frighten Me, China Shoes
Ghosts: Rave, Rose, Winter, Drag You Around, Take Me in the Night, Put Some Color on You, Mile High
>>
>>60771151
This to be honest family. They put lots of good albums
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.