[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wew lad https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xe 6nLVXEC0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1827468274.png (323 KB, 776x431) Image search: [Google]
1827468274.png
323 KB, 776x431
wew lad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xe6nLVXEC0
>>
i wouldnt want to have to teach him either
>>
>I wasn't taught how to do my hair
>>
god reminds me of onisions fucking cringe worthy songs lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6wE-wGrGQo
>>
File: 1360064466151.jpg (649 KB, 2848x2136) Image search: [Google]
1360064466151.jpg
649 KB, 2848x2136
>white people trying to copy Hopsin
>>
he's right you know
>>
and?
>>
>>60752029
well you won't have to worry about getting any kind of job with hair like that
>>
>>60752029
>" 'current' education is very bad, to the point actually making people retrogress instead just making people stay the way they are without improving themselfs"

WOW BIG NEWS
>>
based pink floyd reference, dark side of the moon is goat
>>
what the fuck
>>
>>60752203
he's doing it more intelligently, at least.

sounds like shit though.
>>
That top comment though

>This is what rap should be like. Original lyrics talking about the real world bullshit and not talking about bitches owing another bitch money.

Please guys. I don't want to live in this world anymore.
>>
>>60753604
you need more privilege in your privilege
>>
>>60752029
>"I wasn't taught how to vote"
kek

this dude sounds like every 4th grader getting called out for not having their math homework
>>
>>60754590
How is not being taught how to vote funny
>>
He's right, you know it be true. School is daycare.
>>
>>60752029
I mean he's right
>>
DID
>>
>>60752029
>why didn't I learn a foreign language?
>why did you waste time teaching me French?
Which is it you limey fuck
>>
>>60754617
Because you literally research the candidates, make your decision, then go to the designated voting place (which usually has tons of signs pointing towards it if it's a big election) and fucking vote, it's not difficult at all.
>>
File: pose.png (249 KB, 319x466) Image search: [Google]
pose.png
249 KB, 319x466
>>60752196
>this fucking pose

Holy shit what is he doing
>>
>>60756765
>bold & brash
>>
ITS NOT MADE BY GREAT MEN
>>
>I was taught an introductory section of the accumulated knowledge and expression of the human race that guarantee I have the chance to push the areas of science, linguistics, politics and art forward or at least not cause a retrogress
>But I never knew the trivial and non-academical set of solutions that are only relevant to operating in the exact system in which I live without ever making an effort to expand on pre-existing notions
>I REPEAT, I WAS MADE TO BE KNOWLEDGEABLE ON THINGS THAT WILL NOT LOSE THEIR IMPORTANCE THE MOMENT I DIE
>>
>>60752029
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68LLIjPOqno

For someone who apparently knows a lot about music, he sure wastes it on intellectual anime horrorcore crap.
>>
>>60757005
>gmod gameplay

christ on a bicycle that took some chromosones
>>
It's odd because he brings up intelligent points in some of his videos and then is a total retard in others
>>
>sincerely yours, your biggest fan
>>
>>60752196
holy fucking shit

Is this a joke? Please tell me this isn't real
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.