[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is trap music so good /mu/ why is this and DS2 the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: barter6.jpg (252 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
barter6.jpg
252 KB, 1000x1000
why is trap music so good /mu/

why is this and DS2 the best 2 albums of the year
>>
I don't know but this honestly the greatest year for Trap Music ever, we are in a trap renaissance right now. A Golden Era greater even than the 90s hip-hop era.
>>
>>60744746
The fuck ira that shit, you listen to bad music you stupid chummy
>>
File: ds2_b6.jpg (71 KB, 800x399) Image search: [Google]
ds2_b6.jpg
71 KB, 800x399
YOU CAN PICK ONE AND ONLY ONE TO KEEP

THE OTHER IS EJECTED FROM REALITY FOREVER

CHOOSE WISELY
>>
>>60744838
fuck Thugger
>>
>>60744838
Barter 6 hands down.
>>
Slime Season is really fucking good too.
>>60744838
Barter 6 off top
>>
Finally Rollin 2 was really good too
>>
>>60744838
I would have to pick DS2 because it is slightly good and even if you do eject B6 from reality forever, I would still have Slime Season I and II which are still pretty decent.
>>
>>60744838
Barter 6 is MUCH better
>>
>>60744856
>>60744866
>>60745175
>Autotuned mumbling with boring production vs autotuned mumbling with fun beats
>>
Barter 6 is the only good trap rap album ever made.
DS2 is a 5/10.
>>
>>60745233
get past the first song on ds2
>>
>>60744779
we've been in a golden age of hip-hop since 2010 or so
>>
But Rodeo is the best trap album this year.
>>
I listened to SremmLife today and was pleasantly surprised. They sound like they have mental deficiencies but the production is fun, even though I normally hate Mike Will Made It
>>
>>60745284
This is true but the golden age of ATL trap started this year
>>
>>60745233
>Barter 6 is the only good trap rap album ever made.
wew lad
>>
>>60744746
>trap
>music
>>
>>60745233
DS2 is miles better
>Lil One
>Stick Talk
>Trap Niggas
>Rich Sex
Not to mention the deluxe version which includes the best cuts from his God-tier mixtapes
>>
>>60745344
upboated
>>
56 Nights > DS2
>>
Anyone else listened to DS2 every day since it came out here?
>>
>>60745208
both are pretty mediore production-wise but future's vocals aren't as nearly as inventive as thugger's and he sticks way too much to the same formula

barter 6 is a more fun listen imo
>>
>>60745208
>>60745552
also, thugger hasn't used autotune since 2013
>>
>tfw March Madness isn't on DS2 Deluxe edition
>>
Honestly I need to get more into trap. I only really dig Migos and Gucci Mane. That one song Future did for GTAV was absolute fire but I find when he tries to be all sentimental and poppy he kinda falls flat on his ass. Kinda hit and miss. Might have to give Future another chance.

The Thugger shit that I've heard so far is unbearable, auto-tune or not.
>>
>>60745643
The only problem with MM is that annoying as fuck ringing sound on every beat
>>60745645
>give Future another chance
DS2 is Bangers: The Album, check it out if you haven't
>>
>>60745645
Check out Que
You might like him.
>>
Does shoegaze with trap beats exist?
>>
>>60745739
What are you talking about mate, the March Madness instrumental is objectively perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoz3sE32Z8A
>>
>>60745773
Shoegaze is a bit too muddy to work trap beats because the hi-hats and crisp-snares get drowned out. Both pretty essential to trap.

Source: I've tried
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.