[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feedback
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: polychorus.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
polychorus.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
Hello people! I play guitar and need to create ungodly levels of feedback. What are your suggestions?
>>
turning the volume knob to 10.
>>
a 420 watt amp
>>
>>60744587
Already done, I need more!
>>
>>60744572
glue your guitar to the front of the amp and turn every knob to 10
>>
>>60744610
Ah, now turn the gain knob to 10.
>>
what's the most effective way to record a full sounding feedback without getting kicked out of my flat?
>>
>>60744730
recording it somewhere else.

Additional options: just ask your neighbors if it's cool to make a shit ton of noise for research purposes.
>>
>>60744730
buy a bunch of carpet from the dump and use it to soundproof your flat
>>
Stack gain and modulation pedals with the gain on your amp
>>
>>60744829
Atlast! an Idea!
>>
>>60744912
Atlast, something beyond fucking obvious.
>>
What lame style of local scene music are you trying to make? There's no room for this shit anymore, the nega-market is oversaturated with oversaturation
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.