[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I into Phish?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: nyestuff.jpg (182 KB, 1600x679) Image search: [Google]
nyestuff.jpg
182 KB, 1600x679
How do I into Phish?
>>
Search "phish live full" into youtube and watch a proshot live concert or two. Phish are a band where the live stuff outshines the studio stuff. Just become familiar with their songs from their live sets and maybe pick up the albums with songs you like from the live show.
>>
was gonna ask the same thing ive been trying to into them for a few weeks.
i just saw a cool video of them covering Exile on Main Street in its entirety
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aqzbTVWe6s
>>
don't.
>>
Be an annoying jackass who listens to one or two live shows, pretends to ascend to a greater understanding of the world after listening to them, and tells everyone about how great Phish is.
>>
THAT IS WHYYYYYY
>>
>>60741753
The albums that did it for me were Lawn Boy and A Live One. If you listen to a Live One, you should try to listen to the album versions of the songs first.
>>
File: briangj.png (246 KB, 998x846) Image search: [Google]
briangj.png
246 KB, 998x846
>>60743266
My man. Bumpin' this song now.
>>
File: phish.jpg (38 KB, 411x355) Image search: [Google]
phish.jpg
38 KB, 411x355
>>60741753
First song I ever listened to was "reba" off of their New Years 1995 show. I tell you, that has got to be one of the best performances they have ever done. Phish is fuckin awesome.
>>
>>60743414
Confide in me the truth this time.
>>
IT SOUNDS LIKE FISH
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.