[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post albums (or releases in general) and artists that make
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1406334071125.jpg (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1406334071125.jpg
128 KB, 500x500
ITT: Post albums (or releases in general) and artists that make girls wet. I don't mean sexy-time, I'm-about-to-penetrate-you-passionately tunes, rather something that would make a girl inclined to like me.

Albums (again, releases in general) and artists that one could feasibly introduce in a discussion with a girl and automatically make her want to bf you.

Pic potentially related, maybe.
>>
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>60739934
But I was a /mu/tant all along.

pls post tunes
>>
I got my girlfriend horny by staring her in the eyes with beach house playing in the background.
>>
File: the queen is dead.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
the queen is dead.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
Bump with another potentially, maybe related, pic.

>>60740363
Yes but before she was your gf did you lure her into your arms or car with music or something?
>>
That depends entirely on the girl in question, OP. You'll have to be more specific.
>>
>>60740392
you know that talking to people is an option right?
trying to pick up chicks pied piper-style doesn't really work, since girls aren't rats
>>
>>60740438
I wish I could be more specific but I don't know any girls other than my mom and my sister. Are there no general, fail-safe options?

>>60740462
Did you make a typo in this post? I'm not sure what you're trying to say.
>>
>>60740539
Sad. Usually girls get all cuddly when I play something feelsy with them, there is no proven formula to be honest.
>>
File: a0450173939_10[1].jpg (1022 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a0450173939_10[1].jpg
1022 KB, 1200x1200
guaranteed
>>
Do you think that human interaction is like a point and click adventure game, where if you use the right CD on the girl she'll become your gf?
>>
>>60740556
OK. Do you have a favorite sad-album-for-getting-girls album or something?

Also, how do you guys go about slyly showing girls what you're listening to? I imagine it's a very delicate matter, making sure that they know that you're listening to sad-music (or whatever it is) without hinting that you want them to know what you're listening to.

How do you guys do it?
>>
>>60740539
>did you lure her into your arms or car with music or something?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin

i was just making a joke don't worry about it
>>
>>60739965
>a /mu/tant
It's 'an /mu/tant' bud
>>
>>60740574
Thank you.

>>60740665
Not necessarily, but I'd be much more encouraged to talk to a girl if I learned that she had more obscure, interesting taste in music, and I expect they're more or less the same.

I know it won't get me a straight invite to bf status but I figure it'll at least garner an initial interest or something.

>>60740700
Oh. Sorry. I'm somewhat autistic sorry for wasting your time and not getting the joke.
>>
The Smiths, Joy Division, the list goes on...
>>
Is this a meme or are you serious? You wont get any girls because of some album mate. You need some charisma too and some balls.
>>
>>60740724
now i feel bad for being a dick, shit

real advice though, try finding out about some bands or genres that you both like and then show her things in the same vein that you also enjoy. just putting on "qt-friendly" music that you don't like yourself won't get you anywhere, sincerity lasts the longest

>>60740788
this is the truth though, not sure about the balls and the charisma but music isn't gonna get you all the way
>>
>>60740539
>but I don't know any girls other than my mom and my sister.

i dont want to add salt on the wounds but that's sad OP....
you should focus on get out more and meet people, go to concerts you like, you may meet girls there
>>
Siamese Dreams, Lift Yr Skinny Fists, Currents, Loveless..
>>
>>60740764
Thanks. I will add these to my list.
>the list goes on...
Can you name a few more, then? I'd really appreciate it.

>>60740788
Really? But I've seen people here say they'd date a girl just because she listened to a few obscure artists, or had interesting taste in film, etc.

Why do I need charisma?

>>60740808
I'm sorry! Now I feel bad that I made you feel bad. I already know what I like musically but I doubt that those genres and musicians are ever going to get me the attention of a girl because they haven't so far.

I too appreciate sincerity so I wouldn't go parading a false taste in music solely for a girl, but if there are girl-magnet albums out there that I've yet to listen to I'd like to give em a shot. I figure I've got nothing to lose, right?

>>60740853
I do go to shows. In fact I was at a show in MD last Friday and though there were a lot of girls there, none spoke to me.

>>60740914
Thanks!
>>
>>60740974
Honestly dude, if you link your music taste to your role in society, people are going see right through that and know your compensating for a lack of something else.
Musical taste isn't attractive for women. It doesn't matter. You can be cool in a girls eyes, and she still won't want to have sex with you. Try a different route.
>>
>>60741019
Oh.
>>
>>60740666
Zachariah Holte - Humble Cannons

I just show them music that I'm interested in and that could be suitable for their tastes. If they think anything of what I sent, then that's their problem. Treat girls as guys and they'll see you're not out there just to fuck them
>>
>>60741019
This.
>>
Hey OP, what makes you think that Microcastle is a good album for getting girls wet?
>>
>>60740974
>last Friday and though there were a lot of girls there, none spoke to me.

erf i will not start a "you need to do this or that" speech because i'm like that too.... But dont expect people talking to you if you dont come to them. It's not easy to engage a conversattion i know but start with an easy common ground & general subject. Something that dont say "I WANT TO FUCK YOU" in big fluo letter above your head and avoid the creepy talk. Talk about music, be gentle and polite, dont take reject personally. Oh and dont be afraid to talk about music first (you're at a concert after all) and about other things after that.

also this >>60741019
music won't get you laid but concert are a good place to meet people imo.

All i can say, godspeed OP i wich you'll succeed.
>>
>>60741090
OK. I'm not entirely sure how to treat guys either but I appreciate your help tremendously. Fuck I've been going about it all wrong.

>>60741113
Well, the opening track for one. Agoraphobia carries itself with that incredibly vibe and it's also too short for them to get bored. And the cover.

>>60741134
I know it's wrong to expect people to approach me, but still someone has to do the approaching and I assume if I attend a show and try my hardest to seem approachable there's no reason for a girl to not talk to me.

Heck, even if I look somewhat miserable why wouldn't they try talking to me just to cheer me up? I don't know. Clearly I'm wrong because it doesn't work.

Thanks for the advice, though. I just need to get better at talking to people in general I guess.
>>
>>60741233
*incredibly dreamy vibe
>>
>>60741233
If you want to get laid, go to a college town, replace the word "fornicate" with "smash", don't talk anything deep, and definitely say something about minorities being oppressed and how white christians are usually bigots.

In all honesty, going to college gets you more sex than being in a band. It's the truth.
>>
>>60741233
>I just need to get better at talking to people in general I guess.

I know it's not for everyone but theater class helped me a lot for that, before i was full sperglord/cringy when i was interacting with people. I know theater class can be fucking weird and akward, but if you have the opportunity to take some go for it
>>
File: 2lbkuwk.png (367 KB, 608x448) Image search: [Google]
2lbkuwk.png
367 KB, 608x448
i got a huge playlist for this stuff but this one always works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhGH9aoLz3M&ab_channel=runastray
>>
File: images.jpg (36 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
36 KB, 384x383
>>60739911
Report to your local GP if she doesn't cum blood
>>
tfw no /mu/ gf
>>
>>60741233
going to shows almost always works. if you see a qt, then strike up a conversation about how she feels about the latest album. if she goes on into detail about it, you got her. talk about related artist. if you keep talking, then somewhere around the middle of the set you should buy her a drink.
if at the first step shes just like "yeah it was good" then move and wait about 10-20min to talk to a different girl.
if you fail after 4 or 5 times just give up and try a different show.
>>
>>60743550

How do you even talk to qts at concert. Almost all women that aren't landwhales are there with boyfriends or friends.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.