[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is he the new Joe Strummer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: King+Krule+NEXT.png (349 KB, 476x619) Image search: [Google]
King+Krule+NEXT.png
349 KB, 476x619
is he the new Joe Strummer
>>
He's the new arctic monkeys
>>
>le only one good EP then turned into shit meme teenager

he's probably a Topshop clerk by now
>>
how many are there?
>>
yeah and king of /mu/
>>
>>60736817
>new
maybe 2 years ago
that kind of fad wears off fast
>>
>>60736834
no, he is actually good
>>
I've got lots of symptoms and all of them are fatal
>>
>>60736942
arctic monkeys were actually good in the beginning (first lp) then turned to shit
like king krule was as zoo kid, then turned to shit with that overproduced 6 feet beneath the whatever
>>
>>60737082
>arctic monkeys were actually good in the beginning (first lp)
no

also you're probably 18
>like king krule was as zoo kid, then turned to shit with that overproduced 6 feet beneath the whatever
this is true tho
>>
>>60737100
what's wrong with whatever people say i am?
it's decent pop-rock
>>
>>60737100
The first few artic monkey albums were gr8 m8
even humbug has a few listenable tracks, and it wasn't until 2013 that they started to go downhill with the over production
>>
Is that the kid from that Gene Simmons reality show about starting a band with private school students? I thought he died of an overdose or something.
>>
>>60736817
Joe Strummer was a good talented musician, with good musical sensibility and a great voice
this guy has neither
just cause he's all over the place sonically doesn't mean shit. He's more like an experimental Ed Sheeran
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.