[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on this album /mu/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 600x600
>>
what the fuck does that even mean in this context?

it's a decent 'alt' metal album.
>>
why was this album memed
>>
in the late 80s underground metal and punk mixed in the same scene, which led to genres like alt-metal, crossover thrash, and grindcore, and inspired things like Powerviolence
the major bands of this scene were Helmet, Napalm Death, etc.
now please never use the term "redpill" on this board again, you fucking /pol/r9k/ faggot
>>
>>60735921
Exactly what I'm asking. This got memed super hard a couple months ago and I'm just wondering why Senpai
>>
I once had a dream that I was at a Helmet concert (I have never listened to their music before). It was at this huge spectacular carnival but barely any kids were there, mostly college aged people and adults. Anyway I don't think there was even any music playing, if there was then it was prerecorded and being played over a speaker system attached to a giant machine that the band was standing on. This machine was picking human bodies out of something like a giant dumpster and sometimes audience members and flinging them around and decapitating them in very creative and spectacular ways. The crowd was clearly disturbed but no one did anything to stop it. Lots of other crazy shit happened but it's not really relevant. It was a cool dream.
>>
File: helmet meme.jpg (253 KB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
helmet meme.jpg
253 KB, 1200x674
>>60735921
Some guy posted in a thread asking "why isn't this album talked about more?" /mu/ proceeded to talk about it by flooding the catalog

pic related
>>
>>60735864
It's a pretty good alt metal album
You probably know Unsung from GTA San Andreas
>>
>>60736156
Thanks
>>
File: le trash face.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
le trash face.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>60735864
>>60735891
>>60736375
>alt metal
>>
>>60736156
>the 3x3 thread
fucking hilarious
>>
>>60736944
tell me what you would describe Helmet, early Tool, and Only Living Witness as
>>
>>60738441
Shit.
>>
>>60738441
garbage.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.