[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twin Fantasy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 3953635.png (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
3953635.png
11 KB, 300x300
oh fuck /mu/
I've just listened to pic related for the first time while reading the lyrics. I didn't even suspect i'll like it this much. I felt feels, smiled and even laughed out loud, It's lyrics seem to be so fucking honest and personal i can barely comprehend it. They seem random at first, but i don't think any line in there could be skipped.
It's been a long time since i had so much fun from listening to an album, especially that it was my first listen of it. I think i found a solid album to fill in the top row in the top 50 chart.

What do You guys think about it?
>>
>>60735130
fuck off will
>>
Every time I try to listen I love the first track and hate the second
>>
File: serial yiff.jpg (266 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
serial yiff.jpg
266 KB, 1200x1200
>>60735130
hey maybe you'll like pic related then, similar lyrical themes and whatnot. Def my AOTY
>>
>>60735173
No.
I forgot to add that it's sound wasn't that good, i'd probably meh for having it playing in the background.

>>60735207
Yeah, the second track was not so good.
I'd consider it a build-up for the better songs that come after.

>>60735239
Sure, i'll check it out, especially that i didn't listen to anything worth being AOTY yet t.b.h.
Thanks.
>>
>>60735207
the second track is absolutely the best track of will's discog what are you on about>>60735239
>>
>>60735239
I've read the description of this album on this dude's bandcamp. Why does he jerk off to it so hard? "transcendental" "You need great headphones to listen to it" "dude weed lmao"

My expectations are high for sure.
>>
good album brah
>>
>>60735290
>>60735302
>>60735632
it was a meme you dips
>>
>>60735849
God damn it
I knew i've seen that faggy cover somewhere
>>
i think that the whole album is about being lonely and miserable and developing a platonic relationship with yourself, and that's why it's called "twin fantasy".
does anyone else see this?
will was a lonely guy. he did everything by himself. in the lyrics, except for bodies and cute thing, it's always as though he's singing about himself, even when they're in the second person; it's always very personal but will seems like the type of guy who would have an awkward intimate relationship with someone else, as shown in the lyrics in bodies and cute thing.

rather than an album about his sexuality and/or sentimental relationship with someone else, i think that this album stands for the feelings of loneliness and self importance that will had as a teenager, longing for affection but only able to love himself, having awkward social and/or sexual encounters with other people.

(not saying he isn't a fag, though.)
>>
>>60737046
That makes sense.
I think both options work, didn't he imply he has some sort of shizophrenia?

But the ocean washing the grave thingy doesn't fit in that theory.
Yes, he's certainly a fag.

Thanks for an interesting view on it, gotta listen to it some more
>>
>>60737046
I crushed on a guy in high school and I can definitely relate to it more than probably every other album so imo it's about sexuality but I can see why the other theme makes sense too
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.