[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best heavy metal band of all time thread? Best heavy metal band
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: IM.jpg (474 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
IM.jpg
474 KB, 1920x1200
Best heavy metal band of all time thread?
Best heavy metal band of all time thread.
>>
iron maiden

more like iron gayden
>>
Oops seems like you made a mistake in your post, OP. You posted a pic of Iron Maiden, while you should've posted a pic of Satan.

Be more careful next time, ok?
>>
>>60731433
>Iron Maiden
>>>/b/, >>>/trash/
>>
>>60731468

Di anno defense force here

>>60731468

>Not appreciating catchiness

I thought the whole board was gone full poptimist?
>>
File: Iron_Maiden_-_Somewhere_in_Time.jpg (158 KB, 302x300) Image search: [Google]
Iron_Maiden_-_Somewhere_in_Time.jpg
158 KB, 302x300
>>60731504
Di anno is amazing. But this will always be their best effort.
>>
That's not Slayer
>>
what the fuck happened to their first vocalist anyway?
>>
That's not Judas Priest.
>>
File: X-Japan.jpg (32 KB, 559x377) Image search: [Google]
X-Japan.jpg
32 KB, 559x377
That's not X-Japan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6lKT8REALw
>>
>>60731944
fuck off weeb
>>
>>60731865
This desu, Judas priest has only released one shit album, IM has released like 4 of 5 completely pointless albums + various live ones, and bruce dickinson can't sing for shit
>>
>>60732024
>hating on X-Japan

Nigga, you can't deny that they're ridiculously good heavy metal, the only good thing to come out of glam metal, and one of the most influential power metal bands of all time
>>
>muh history doctorate
>muh pilots license
>>
>>60731852
He got old and fat and now he slags off Bruce for a living pretty much
>>
>tfw seeing Judas Priest live tonight

Maiden and Priest are best bands, but Priest is tragically underlooked nowadays and are arguably better than Maiden, the Tim Ripper era was better than Maiden's Blaze era and as for Halford era the band haven't produced a single album that doesn't have at least 2 good songs on it (Nostradamus at least had the title track and Visions), it makes no sense to me that Priest are now playing only 2000-capacity venues while Maiden are still doing stadiums and likely will until they retire
>>
>>60731433
lol what the fuck are you 12
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.