[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want you to save the future generation from what you'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: savemusic.jpg (5 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
savemusic.jpg
5 KB, 290x174
I want you to save the future generation from what you've caused. Our media today has brainwashed every teeny bopper into crying about relationships and twerking. I want you to start using condoms on your ears when listening to music to stop spreading the aids. Go back to the only true way of music - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS3BV-VABDg
>>
Thumbs up this comment if your one of the few teens still listening to real music
>>
>>60729629

>stop liking things i dont like: the post

Okay buddy
>>
File: wow.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>60729653
I listen to music so real that it makes reality seem fake.
>>
>>60729673
damn...
>>
File: you.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
>>60729655
>dubs
I hope you get better.
>>
>>60729629
DAE remember le ebin 90's music?!!?!11one!! 2dayz musik sucks right? xD lol!
>>
>>60729673
O__O
>>
I'm gonna make my children listen to these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz00L3tuJfQ

I'll put headphones over their heads as infants and just play some 'whatever this type of music is called' 24/7
>>
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 206x244) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 206x244
>>60729702
Nigger I bet you straight out the pussy from the 00's.. you ain't from the 90's
>>
>>60729714
>It's not dank enough. giveem some doom.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.