[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has deakin from Animal Collective disappeared from the group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: qbraXpe.jpg (138 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
qbraXpe.jpg
138 KB, 1000x1000
Why has deakin from Animal Collective disappeared from the group so many times? Why is he off the new album?
>>
>>60728529
i get triggered every time people ask about fucking deakin
>>
>>60728529
he's busy working on his album that will never come out
>>
whos declan
>>
>>60728529
He's a heroin addict and currently going treatment
>>
>>60728548
is that u deak
>>
>>60728578
>He's a heroin addict and currently going treatment
is that true?
>>
>>60728548

It's just weird that's all. I don't actually care, but there's something fascinating and mysterious about him I guess
>>
>>60728578
woah
>>
It's kind of weird that they chose to finally present themselves on the cover of their music but aren't doing when all four are present.

At the end of the day I don't really care though. FloriDada is great, life goes on.

Without the Deak.
>>
I ordered the Panda Bear variant. What did you guys get?
>>
>>60728548
Panda Bear?
>>
Did they announce tour dates yet? They better come to FL after fucking making their first single about FL.
>>
>>60728675
for the last fucking time it's not even about FL they just used it in the name for the sake of its pun capability
>>
>>60728632
Was going to get Geo, but then I saw the Panda Bear one at full resolution and fell in love with the colours over his face + the man walking down the stairs is just too great to pass up.
>>
>>60728529
He's gonna start another kickstarter campaign and go back to africa.
>>
>>60728690
Avey, chill dude
>>
why did they make a song about literally the worst state
>>
>>60728739
florida shit like dada art
>>
>>60728739
SEE >>60728690
>>
For Reverend Green is their best song
>>
I often don't care for AnCo merch but that slipmat looks dope
>>
Isn't it kinda weird that this is the first album they didn't tour before recording?
>>
People really like this shitty song about florida
>>
File: jshdb.png (361 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
jshdb.png
361 KB, 500x498
g-guys
>>
Deakin is a money stealing bastard posing as a charity worker
>>
Deakin is undergoing rehab treatment in Florida
>>
Deakin comes across as a loser desu. He probably browses /mu/. I hope you see this you fuck.
>>
>>60728548
oh frick off geo
>>
File: pandabear-19082010.jpg (91 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
pandabear-19082010.jpg
91 KB, 500x230
>>60728716
>in love with the colours over his face
yeah, im sure
>>
You guys know that Deakin's only been on three Animal Collective records, right?
>>
>>60728578
"People often say I took time off from the band because I was doing drugs. That's not true! They just forgot to tell me they were recording an album." ~ Deakin
>>
>>60729330
>Here Comes The Indian
>Feels
>Strawberry Jam
>ODDSAC
>CHz

not to mention the EPs.
>>
>>60729564
and campfire songs
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.