[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys think is the weirdest song on this album? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: trout mask replica.jpg (419 KB, 1409x1431) Image search: [Google]
trout mask replica.jpg
419 KB, 1409x1431
What do you guys think is the weirdest song on this album? I was trying to think and I just couldn't pick one.
>>
Hobo Chang Ba or Pena.
>>
Depends on your idea of weirdness, dumbass
>>
>>60723702
Depends on your idea of dumbasses, weirdo
>>
>>60723575
TheuR AlL "le weird" Lik3 MEEE3!!!!!1 xD RAWR *"i luv u" in dinosaur
>>
>>60723575
fast and LE BULBOUS

THATS IRGHT LE MASCARA SNAKE FAST AND BULBASSAUR XDDDDD

What did they mean by This?
>>
>>60723702
Well that was needlessly rude
>>
>>60723718
I love cum :^)
>>
>>60723718
Doesn't really depend on anything. I already said, >>60723680
>>
>>60723702
Sure does! It's almost like it's a subjective thing and OP wanted people to say what they thought the answer was and why, because that's called music discussion.
>>
Do you guys even listen to this record? Do y'all like other Beef? Radar Station?
>>
>anything but Pena
>>
File: 0abd38108c874c65.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
0abd38108c874c65.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>60723784
>>
>>60723823
I've only listened to his first 5 albums and I love them all.
The worse so far is Strictly Personal just because the production is shit, which is a shame because the songs are great but you can barely hear them.
>>
>>60723922
Out of the first five, only Safe as Milk, TMR, and Lick My Decals Off, Baby are worth a shit. Check out the last two, Doc at the Radar Station and Ice Cream for Crow.
>>
File: hold the fuck on.png (371 KB, 498x514) Image search: [Google]
hold the fuck on.png
371 KB, 498x514
>>60723988
>Mirror Man
>not worth a shit
wow
WOW
w o w
W O W
O
W
>>
>>60723988
>Strictly Personal isnt worth a shit
>not including Shiny Beast, the best of his last three albums
>>
>>60724077
>>60724078
>mirror man isn't droney bullshit
>shiny beast isn't pleb garbage

Please listen to "Best Batch Yet" and get back to me
>>
>>60724206
literally how is Shiny Beast pleb garbage? are you retarded? I've heard Doc at the Radar Station, it's a good album but Shiny Beast is superior. I dont care if you disagree with that, but how you think Shiny Beast is bad in any way is beyond me if you like the other two albums in that last trilogy.
>>
>>60724206
>droney bullshit
>implying that's bad
>>
>>60724241
Tracks on Shiny Beast that are bad:
>Harry Irene
>Owed t'Alex
>Candle Mambo
>Love Lies

Songs on Doc that are bad:
>Sue Egypt

Songs on Ice Cream for Crow that are bad:
>???
>>
>>60724407
I would have to disagree with you on almost all accounts. Harry Irene and Candle Mambo are fantastic songs, while the other songs are still good. I also happen to like Sue Egypt. Does four bad songs really make Shiny Beast bad?
>>
>>60724679
I'm lukewarm about a few others. (Mommy/Mummy, Suction Prints, Bat Chain Killer). Only songs I really love are the first two.

I like the gnarled, nasty Beefheart. Doc has Best Batch, Dirty Blue Gene, Telephone, Ashtray Heart, Brickbats, and Making Love to a Vampire With a Monkey on My Knee. These are all favorites.
>>
>>60724679
I thought of a bad song on ICFC. It's Witch Doctor Life.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.