[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it really murder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Cobain1[2].jpg (37 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Cobain1[2].jpg
37 KB, 300x300
Was it really murder?
>>
>>60699882
>it

He's a human being you fucking misandry fuck.
>>
i didn't used to think so.

but i think so.
>>
File: Idtstim.jpg (63 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
Idtstim.jpg
63 KB, 345x345
>>60699896
Did you want them to say "Was HE really murder?"
I believe the sentence makes sense without offending anybody, "It" refers to Kurt Cobain's death, not the person himself.
>>
>>60699896
k,
>was he really murder?
retard
>>
>>60699896
where were you when he was really murder
>>
>>60699882
Yes.
Tom Grant's irrefutable evidence for Kurt's murder is the reason why Courtney Love has spent the last 21 years in a maximum security prison.
TY Based Tom for your irrefutable hardcore evidence and for putting that monster away for life.
>>
Okay, I shouldn't be writing this at all.

The music industry exists to enslave and entrap artists. It's a sick and twisted game. You sign artists for a huge slice of their income, which is split further by managers - booking companies - publishers - everybody. Then you give them advances they have no chance of paying off; following by you forcing them to tour the world, missing out on family and friends to recoup the money given.

The music industry is a hustle. Managers know the game. A&R's know the game. Labels know the game. Artist's don't know the game. Did you know that the majors deal in oil stocks? Money is the only thing that matters to these people. If you've ever been signed to a major, I'm sure you'll recognise their process of simply signing up acts, throwing them at the wall and seeing what sticks with minimal promotion in the beginning. What sticks, they scrape up - put promotion behind; and repeat.

If you're lucky enough to bring in enough money for a label, then they'll protect those assets. Kurt Cobain wasn't murdered by Courtney Love. The same way Michael Jackson wasn't murdered by his doctor. Okay, maybe those were the people carrying out the murder - but the motive wasn't theirs. It was the music industry.

You are worth so much more money dead than you are alive. Kurt wanted out of the industry. He was done with it. But you don't leave. If they throw you against the wall, and you stick. Then you stay against that wall. Even if they have to blow your brains out to make it happen.
>>
>>60699955
>>60699984
autism detected
>>
File: elliott.png (203 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
elliott.png
203 KB, 1280x1024
>>60700063
>Okay, I shouldn't be writing this at all.
Lol acting like you're unhashing some kind of secret, everybody knows this kid. Also you aren't in the music industry so no one's going to come for ya.

"Around the time he began recording his final album, Smith began to display signs of paranoia, often believing that a white van followed him wherever he went.[47] He would have friends drop him off for recording sessions almost a mile away from the studio, and to reach the location, he would trudge through hundreds of yards of brush and cliffs. He started telling people that DreamWorks was out to get him: "Not long ago my house was broken into, and songs were stolen off my computer which have wound up in the hands of certain people who work at a certain label. I've also been followed around for months at a time. I wouldn't even want to necessarily say it's the people from that label who are following me around, but it was probably them who broke into my house."[23] During this period, Smith hardly ate, subsisting primarily on ice cream. He would go without sleeping for several days and then sleep for an entire day."
-Wikipedia
>>
>>60700130
well that's not the picture i intended to post, i was just looking for a picture of Elliott Smith on my harddrive
>>
>>60700130
I was told all of this by the manager of one of the biggest acts in the world currently - who heard it from either the founder/owner of a major label. If you want the truth behind Kurt's death - it's right there.

Smith wasn't paranoid. It's not paranoia when it's something truthfully happening.
>>
>>60700016
actually the reason you haven't been in jail is because the case was closed prior to based Tom reaching his conclusion that it was murder, but Tom Grant's irrefutable evidence for Kurt's murder is the reason you've never sued him over 21 years and never will.
>>
I think he was, but i don't think Courtney did it herself. She was involved and maybe was the person begind it, but it was a group effort
>>
>>60700172
I'm agreeing with you, man. I'm telling you yes, you're right, and a lot of people already know it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.