[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like Cerberus Shoal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: R-698092-1149007395.jpg (55 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
R-698092-1149007395.jpg
55 KB, 600x594
Do you like Cerberus Shoal?
>>
>>60699806
yes!
s/t is my favorite
that one is good underrated i think
>>
>>60699806
Sorta. Downloaded one of their albums and listened to it a few weeks ago. It was alright from what I remember
>>
Real Ding is a masterpiece, one of the best songs of all time
>>
>>60699878
which one? Their albums aren't particularly eventful, much more about atmosphere and buildup
>>
>>60699806
yes but not their emo shit
>>
THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME BITCH!?!
>>
>>60699923
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoMd9Dwf9ac

>not their emo shit
do you think you're too good for emo anon?
>>
>>60699905
Can't remember but I think the cover had a sort of dark ages look
>>
>>60700034
was it emo or progressive post avant freak folk
>>
posting in cerberus shoal thread
>>
>>60700854
thanks
>>60699898
a magic
for the chosen feeeeewwwwwwww
>>
>>60700947
magickssssssssss
>>
>>60700492
the latter
>>
>>60700958
succcseeeeeseeesss ooooffffff
democracy
>>
>>60700984
>>60700984
oh that was the land we all believe in then
its p good
>>
>>60701021
that's the one. half asleep when I was listening.

what's their best emo album though? i'm intrigued
>>
I never really got into them even though I fucking love Fire on Fire/Big Blood
I think because from what I'm able to gather their work is largely without vocals and the vocals are one of my favourite things about those other two projects

>>60699898
Agree with this though
>>
>>60701061
s/t is the only emo its really good too
id advise listening
farewell to hightide is kinda emo
>>60701072
what have you listened to?
both their early and late stuff has very good vocals
>>
>>60701150
thanks for the recs, i'll check them out
>>
>>60701150
I listened to Homb and it was basically just a post-rock album
A pretty good one but still
I dunno I just didn't really bother beyond that, Big Blood are prolific enough that I'm not really having to go backwards in time to find new material from these guys
>>
>>60701294
listen to the land we all believe in its probly the most vocal focused
also farewell to hightide has really good vocals when it does, but like half of it has none
s/t has some nice emo screaming
and yeah they got a bunch of stuff but you should still listen to the cerberus shoal material
>>60701248
anytime
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.