[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you stay home, she goes out. she says that long ago she knew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: imagecox.jpg (8 KB, 259x195) Image search: [Google]
imagecox.jpg
8 KB, 259x195
>you stay home, she goes out. she says that long ago she knew someone, but now she doesn't need him

Is this the saddest Beatles song?
>>
>not She's Leaving Home

welp
>>
>>60698794
agreed

GOAT song
>>
>>60698794
>not lucy in the sky with diamonds
there's nothing sadder than drug addiction
>>
>>60698794
>shes leaving home
unloved daughter runs away
>for no one
the feeling when the girl you loved no longer thinks about you or even cares

both are pretty good
>>
>>60698426
The song Real Love hits me in the feels hardest
>>
>saddest Beatles song
>not Rocky Raccoon
>>
ONLY TO FIND GIDEONS BIBLE
>>
>>60698426
Lyrically, yeah, probably. I always thought The Long and Winding Road did a better job of musically communicating melancholy and loss, though.
>>
>>60698794
that song is about some ungrateful tumblr dyke who runs away from home because she's bored, lmao how is that sad
>>
this show is goat
>>
>>60700238

THE DOCTOR CAME IN
>>
The saddest Beatles song is, hands down, Here Comes the Sun.
>>
>>60700847
why?
>>
yeah that song gets me
>>
>>60698426
the first time i heard it i thought nothing of it, but when my gf broke up with me after we graduated suddnely the song had meaning.
>>
>>60698426
for me yeah
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.