[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>im never gonna get over my ex boyfriend >im never gonna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
>im never gonna get over my ex boyfriend
>im never gonna be able to fill that gap in my life
>its been three months and im still not over him

music for this feel?
>>
>>60685783
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36sK3VESXy0
>>
>>60685794
what is this
>>
Can i be your bf?
>>
I love how we need pics to start a thread
>>
>>60685909
is this what being hit on feels like?
i know nothing about you
i knew him for a year or two before we were in the relationship and then we were together for over a year before he broke up with me
>>
>>60685954
no, I was just kidding you uggo fuck.
>>
>>60685954
O you know it
Maybe we can get to know each other?
( ._.) Where'd you guys meet anyway?
>>
>three months

lol try 8 years retard
>>
>>60685983
Fuck off
>>
>>60686023
>being ugly and getting rejected like the beta cuc.k you are
>>
>>60685998
mutual friends
also at this point ill take what i can get i guess
>>
>>60686007
Women have to 1up each other all the fucking time hell what is wrong with you james bond
>>
>>60686034
i am pretty ugly
i'm not >>60686023 though
>>
>>60686035
Ruaqt?
>>
>>60686044
no i mean with the whole "unable to move on" thing. it's been 8 years and i still think about them everyday.
>>
>>60686044
i'm a man
do i really have to introduce myself as a gay guy to make a feels thread

>>60686062
i am not, although i dont know if being gay changes your perception of the scenario
>>
Post pic then we'll see
Even half face?
>>
What music r u in2 op?
>>
>all these pathetic teenagers
>>
>>60686111
just verifying if you're a qt boy or gril
>>
File: ok.jpg (70 KB, 465x640) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
70 KB, 465x640
>>60686170
>>60686117
i guess this answers both questions
>>
>>60686561
whats that lick our dick poster
>>
listen i honestly just wanted music recommendations
not to be ogled until i actually post a picture of myself and then ignored
can someone please just recommend sad gay music (and not age of adz or twin fantasy please)

>>60686879
nixon
>>
Pick literally any Adelle song.
>>
>>60685783
That's pathetic, grow some balls, get the fuck over it pussy
>>
>three months

lol 15 year old feels
>>
>tfw had a sorta casual thing that fell apart
>tfw still friends
>tfw still want him

He's a dick sometimes and doesn't want to be in a relationship with anyone, but goddamnit I want us to be a thing. And I wish I didnt.

Also Enya is pretty solid for this sort of melancholy.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 509x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 509x309
>tfw you meet an amazing girl on tumblr
>tfw she lives 1000 miles away

life is suffering
>>
>>60685783
I got just the thing for ya OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp1aP_CEq44

Thank me later.
>>
>>60688159
This happens to me a lot actually. Killing myself seems better by the day
>>
>>60687425
black antlers by coil
>>
>>60688421
Cont. The girls make me so happy. I feel warm inside when I talk to them and then when reality hits I lose the warmth and I am just left out to freeze in reality. I sound like an edgy teen man
>>
File: SB.jpg (110 KB, 638x740) Image search: [Google]
SB.jpg
110 KB, 638x740
>>60688159
>tfw meet an amazing girl on facebook, skype every day for months
>she lives 6000+ miles away, but who cares, get to talk to her so life is good
>want to get married, so in love
>getting ready to go and meet her
>literally dedicate my life to making her happy
>11 days until my flight
>She dies in a car accident

It was a positive influence on my life, changed me forever, made me realize how amazing it is to be alive and to dedicate my life to creating beautiful music.

pic related, its her.
>>
>>60687658
>>60687671
Thanks

>>60687987
I don't normally like world music but I'll try her stuff out

Also he wanted to stay friends and we tried that for a while but it killed me and one day I told him how I felt and he didn't want to talk about it so I blocked him on impulse and haven't spoken to him since

>>60688159
Make it work. We were long distance and it probably contributed to him breaking up with me, but that usually wasn't too big of an issue otherwise.

>>60688480
Me too.

>>60688797
I'm really sorry for your loss, anon. Thats really tragic.

>>60688189
I'll listen to it asap. Thanks
>>
>>60688480
i hear you. it's fucking weird though. my ex and i connected because we both really like grouper (obsessively). we would listen to her ever day/fall asleep to her every night. this girl is the exact same way. this can't be a realistic "type" though can it? going on tinder makes me morbidly depressed. it is nice to just talk to this girl though so hopefully we keep doing that.
>>
>>60689158
We both shared a lot of the same music taste
Any time a new savant album came out we'd make a private synchtube room and listen to it together
Wed do that with a lot of albums actually
Right before he broke up with me I was going to buy him all four picture disc copies of ford and lopatin's emergency room as a gift and I had to cancel the orders because if I kept them they would have reminded me of how much of a failure I am

I'm op btw
>>
>>60689486
fuck i miss listening to music with her. there is nothing better in this world than listening to your favorite music with someone who loves you while your bodies are entwined together. fuck everything man i'm gonna get drunk now.
>>
>>60686070
that's exactly what this >>60686044 was saying you dipshit. No one cares about your sob story. No one cares about the bond you used to share, or how every time you hear "your song" you have to "fight back tears," it didn't work, it was probably partially your fault.

Get

the

fuck

over

yourself.
>>
>>60688797
Dude that is horrible i bet that was very tough to get through.
>>
>>60685954
>>60685998
>>60686007
>>60686034
>>60686035
>>60686055
>>60686062
>>60686111
>>60687671
>>60687987
>>60688159
>>60688421
>>60688797

This has been one of the cringiest, most pathetic self loathing threads I have ever laid eyes on. Jesus christ, I have depression issues, a mental disorder or two, and had my heart broken numerous times and even I have more self respect than to post shit like this. Get the fuck off this board if you want to cry about your ex, maybe write a song or some shit. But don't fucking cry to /mu/tants about it, you're giving us a bad rep you fucking faggots.
>>
>>60690083
you're right, and you quoted me a few times. people know (myself included) that they are lying to themselves about this shit. i know i do. but it doesn't change the fact that it seems real at the time. also, 4chan makes it seem appealing to anonymously confess certain parts of yourself that you normally wouldn't. don't know why you have a problem with that.
>>
>>60690083
Feel better?
>>
>>60690255
cuz you look like a fucking fairy. This board is about music, not therapy.

>>60690339
and yeah, i kinda do a little bit.
>>
>>60690397
“..my music isn't just music- its medicine.”
-Kanye West
>>
Did someone say Twin Fantasy, or anything Car Seat Headrest has done yet? Because I'd check them out if I were you, OP.
>>
>>60690662
One of my favorite albums. But also, >>60687425
>>
>>60685783
I'm at the year and half mark and I'm still not over her, OP.
Definitely feel tons better than a year ago, but there's a lingering sensation whenever I hear a certain song or whatever, you know? Sometimes it's enough to push me back into the same shitty place for a couple of days.
>>
File: down colorful hill.jpg (134 KB, 608x608) Image search: [Google]
down colorful hill.jpg
134 KB, 608x608
I haven't got over my ex in 4 years and the only reason I haven't killed myself is that she's still my friend and only happiness. I've tried to fill that hole with other relationships, sometimes even thinking I am truly in love again, but it's all meaningless in the end and I only have space for her.
>>
>>60692136
You have to cut her out of your life, it's for the best.

It's what I did with my ex after we broke up and still remained friends. I wasn't happy then.
>>
>>60692136
I once tried to kill myself in high school and the administration threatened to put me in a mental institution and lock me up so as soon as I'm in a position where I don't have people who need me to do shit at work I'm probably gonna go through

I'm just afraid him finding out I killed myself over him would hurt him or make him feel weird or guilty. He's got issues to deal with and the possible guilt of knowing he caused someone's suicide wouldn't be good for him
>>
>dated girl for two years
>got an apartment with her
>lived with her for a year
>love of my life
>never felt as good with anyone else
>find out she's sneaking out of the apartment in the middle of the night for hours at a time

still don't know where she was and she will never tell me. probably getting fucked by a guy with a bigger dick than me. if you have a gut feeling that something is to good to be true, it is.
>>
Where the fuck can i meet a girl who is into music. i don't have many friends and i see these type of girls at shows but don't know how to approach them
>>
>>60690083
same
>>
you guys know that "the one" doesn't exist and never will right? you can't get over your exes cause you are deficient/maladapted and you became way to dependent on one person to give you happiness.
>>
>>60685783
Three months? Try three years lmao.

It's not gonna get better, you just have to ignore it.
>>
>>60688797
how do you know she died? maybe she just faked it and knew you'd never go to russia or wherever to confirm
>>
>>60685783
please be in Kansas
>>
>>60696446
New york

>>60695619
It's not a contest
He told me that he didn't love me for the entirety of the relationship he didn't really love me and just egged me on because "there was never a good time"
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.