[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This album is still awesome.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: System_of_a_down (1).jpg (12 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
System_of_a_down (1).jpg
12 KB, 280x280
This album is still awesome.
>>
i still really like soil
>>
>>60681994
I am not a fan of any type of metal
Convince me that this is worth downloading
>>
>>60681994
yeah mama called life
>>
GO AWAY GO AWAY GO AWAYYYYYYY

>>60682008
>Convince me that this is worth downloading
it isnt
>>
>>60682008

if you don't like metal just don't bother
>>
>>60682006
hell yeah you do
>>
>>60682008
Everyone's got their own taste man. This won't convince you but if you do get into Metal, check it out.
>>
>>60682025
>>60682023
What if I am fairly receptive to changing my preferences? I do quite like Black Sabbath and The Refused, those are fairly metal ;)
>>
>Spiders
>Darts
>Mind
>Peephole

This album is amazing. But I'm one of the few that thinks the entire discography is GOAT

>yes even Hypnotize and Mezmerize
>>
>>60682063

it's pretty in your face and aggressive but still sort of interesting
>>
>>60682069
Hypnotize/Mezmerize are the shit. You're not alone.
>>
>>60682107

there's so many songs on these that i thought were on earlier albums, that's why i assumed everyone thought they were shit
>>
>>60682008
Very well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jekTxx76drA
>>
>>60682008
the members of the band are all Armenian. i think their cultural influences give them a unique perspective and it reflects on the feelings this album has.
>>
>tfw have an iphone
>tfw Marmalade not available on iTunes

Kill me, tee bee eich fampai.
>>
>>60682828
torrents bruh
>>
File: armeniangenocide.jpg (44 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
armeniangenocide.jpg
44 KB, 200x300
>>60682605
ARMENIAN GENOCIDE!!!!!!! ARMENIANS WERE KILLED!!!!! HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD ABOUT ARMENIAN GENOCIDE? OK WELL I'LL KEEP WRITING ABOUT IT TO REMIND YOU GUYS
>>
>>60683295
i mean to be fair i had no idea it ever even happened until I listened to them, so their idea is working
>>
>>60683321
no doubt about it but it's just so uninteresting like the lyrical content of most political bands
>>
>>60681994
I find it ironic that metalheads declare "NU METAL IS SHIT!" and yet they forget System of a Down started out as a nu metal band..
>>
>>60683295
>half of SOAD's song writing is about sex, drugs
>and I love those types of songs they made
>>
>>60683295
>t.butturth t*rk
>>
>>60682025
this is not metal in the slightest you fuck. this is also the quintessential "i don't listen to heavy rock genres but i like this album" album. how can a single post be so wrong?
>>
>>60683667

you have to be an utter retard to think it's not metal, just because they're avant-garde doesn't mean they're not metal
>>
>>60683361
>SOAD started out as a nu metal band
not true, by the way
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.