[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dying of an unknown illness >tfw haven't told
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: bobs.jpg (207 KB, 1294x864) Image search: [Google]
bobs.jpg
207 KB, 1294x864
>tfw dying of an unknown illness
>tfw haven't told anyone i know

any music for this feel my /mu/tants?
>>
nearly died in a car accident yesterday and im feelin this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrKi8mPR494
>>
I actually went and checked for news of Mos Def dying when I saw this. You're not him, right?
>>
>>60679578
yes im mos def
>>
>>60679404
I'm really sorry man, I know that isn't saying much but I hope it still might be something
If it's cool to ask could you expand upon your situation, maybe?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 580x580
>>60679404
John Coltrane - Interstellar Space :^)
>>
>>60679673
well I've noticed that I've been having headaches/seeing starts randomly/feeling numb all the time.

At first i passed this off as anxiety but over time it became extreme.

I went to the doctor and he told me that i have Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease. There is really no way that they can treat me especially that it is so early. (most people it happens to are in their 60's im in my 20's.)
>>
>>60679738
I know i am just an anon but i hope u get better. That sounds so shitty.

Hope you at least had a nice thanks giving
>>
>>60679738
Like Mad Cow disease? Fuck
This is something that usually happens in people's 60s?
>>
I can't quit you baby - Led Zeppelin
>>
File: Only the coolest guy ever.jpg (132 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Only the coolest guy ever.jpg
132 KB, 1920x1200
>>60679404
Since I'm not dying of an illness I know this might sound retarded, but suffering with [spoiler]borderline personality disorder[/spoiler] making me [spoiler]constantly suicidal, morning to night. It's even a common theme in my dreams.[/spoiler] I would love to be dying of an illness. I wouldn't tell a soul and I'd happily submit to it.

But that really sucks for you, man. Hope it gets better.

Random recommendation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qF7hnnQBtY

More specific recommendation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aPupUX2s_A
>>
>>60679738
Perhaps seek out this treatment for the time being?
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/11/magazine/why-is-jonathan-simms-still-alive.html?pagewanted=all
>>
Didn't know you were dying, It's rare to read this. Not sure what you like but when I attempted suicide from the GGB in San Francisco I was listening to this playlist (not in order)

first, these were too depressing so i took them off:
end of our days - howie days
the life - wendy and lisa

cool waves - spiritualized
dreamer - labi siffre
childhood's end - majical cloudz
where is my mind - pixies
return to innocence - enigma
i'm like a bird - nelly furtado
sad dream - sky f
daylight, nurse who loved me - failure
dream world - grimes
metroid zero mission title theme
from the morning - nick drake

some more but it took me a long time to write this and i don't care THAT much, you're going to heaven buddy, also It's hard for me to feel sympathy (and I only even feel kind of bad about that) because my grandma got into an accident and was in severe pain, but i didn't feel sad or devestated as my mom... Idk if i'm terrible or what

>>60679951
me too, since i tried suicide i've been dreaming of it a lot, this is the life for broken people
>>
>>60679738
Have you gotten a second opinion?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.