[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this good or bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: jj.jpg (154 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
154 KB, 700x700
Is this good or bad?
>>
j col song need a certn lever of intelligents to vibe too
>>
>>60679125
XD ebin

>>60679104
Listen to it and decide for yourself
>>
it's pretty good
except his fans are shit, and feel like just because they listen to him they're better than people, because j col song needa certin level of inteligents to vibe to
>>
Neither, just boring.
>>
File: tony-the-tiger.gif (157 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
tony-the-tiger.gif
157 KB, 375x375
>>60679104
It's grrrreeeaaatt
>>
>>60679104
his voice fucking annoys me
>>
>>60679104
There's some good songs but the rest is cheeeeeeeeeesy

Born Sinner is still Cole's best
>>
First half has a lot going for it, fall the fuck off in the second half. Suffers from J.Cole snore syndrome. A little less than his other stuff but its still an issue
>>
>>60679252
Born Sinner is amazing, agreed.
>>
>>60679104
the production is nice but j cole is pretty much drake with boom-bap production so his lyrics are really corny.
>>
>>60679282
There's too many underrated songs on that record

Cole's early mixtapes are also fire emoji as well
>>
it's his best album easily. a strong 5/10
>>
>>60679252
Crooked Smile?
>>
>>60679365
Cheeseball song but it's alright I guess

Villuminati, Forbidden Fruit, Let Nas Down and Born Sinner are my favs from that record
>>
its the most average hip hop album there is
>>
J.Cole is good. His fans are of low intelligence. I think these are the kinda of people that dunning kruger shit reddit fags talk about. They listen to a simple rappers who states obvious shit and they think they "get it" and no one else does.

I will at least give like... Lupe fabs props, because Lupe can go over motherfuckers heads sometimes especially when he got real pretentious. But J.Cole is conscious rap for dummies. He's like the Coldplay to someone like Common's Radiohead (still simple shit but less simple than the shit everyone is jizzing over).
>>
>>60679458
He's popular because he's relatable, aka cheesy as fuck, so agreed with the low intelligence part
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.