[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can someone remind me why we aren't discussing the greatest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: liturgy.jpg (29 KB, 608x559) Image search: [Google]
liturgy.jpg
29 KB, 608x559
can someone remind me why we aren't discussing the greatest album of all time
>>
>>60675321
Because you insist on posting Liturgy instead, OP.
>>
>>60675321
because they didn't finish it, but what they put out was still damn good
>>
File: From bateman to batman.jpg (22 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
From bateman to batman.jpg
22 KB, 260x260
You're right, why aren't we?
>>
glory bronze is the end of music
>>
>>60675342
nah, arkwork is the unfinished album
i mean in what sense is an album ever finished anyway
>>
>>60675321
Because some of us are shitposters, some of us are plebs, some of us suck P4K's dick day and night

But very few of us like Liturgy enough to do anything more than treat it like what it is: a badge to flash to anyone who dares question our hipster cred, one that we only listened to so we could mention how the doorbell sounds were used tastefully and how the burst beat is a truly revolutionary concept whenever we were faced with people who didn't need to hide behind this special snowflake core to feel unique.
>>
>>60675449
how the fuck are liturgy a badge to flash
i would be embarrassed to tell anybody i like liturgy
i was unaware that anybody publicly admitted they like liturgy except for on the internet
it dosn't stop me from secretly thinking they are the greatest thing in music right now though
>>
>>60675321
Because I read the whole P4K article about HHH's manifesto and the band members wandering around and meeting each other in a bath house and I don't feel like I could discuss this thing without basically broadcasting a mating call to all the hairy dudes with abs who wear short shorts and browse Tumblr in the immediate area.
>>
>>60675321
HEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPkc02A3kcQ
>>
>>60675524
I've seen Tumblr kids broadcast their love for this shit all over the place. Smart people keep their liking for it secret, but kids who think they've just stumbled upon the musical Bible are a different story entirely.
>>
>>60675448
I feel the opposite
The Ark Work feels finished, but in need of a follow-up
Aesthetica feels like the coolest demo tape I've ever heard
>>
>>60675651
lol aesthethica is way more consistent/ well produced / written than the ark work is
>>
because its frustrating to discuss seriously due to its unfortunate rep and because dont think id equate equates "most emotional" to "greatest", ykno, because of how subjective that is
>>
We should do /mu/ sings Glass Earth, or maybe Quetzalcoatl.
>>
>>60675321

I think it was terrible.
>>
>>60676990
This
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.