[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
More like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 3ndamorni1.jpg (25 KB, 320x318) Image search: [Google]
3ndamorni1.jpg
25 KB, 320x318
More like this?
>>
>>60670987
you're in luck...
>>
Vol. 2 All Screwed Up
3 'N the Mornin pt. 2 remix
>>
dj screw has tons of mixtapes
>>
viper
>>
File: R-1847654-1267566574.jpeg.jpg (96 KB, 490x776) Image search: [Google]
R-1847654-1267566574.jpeg.jpg
96 KB, 490x776
>>
>>60671120

this, literally hundreds of hours of music

all other chopped and screwed artists are expendable
>>
File: trill in peace.jpg (26 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
trill in peace.jpg
26 KB, 500x498
>>60670987
The rest of the shit DJ Screw did. If you want modern S&C stuff I recommend the shit done by Chopstars (OG Ron C, DJ Slim K, etc) and DJ Michael "5000" Watts (although he doesn't seem to put out as much as he used to). Chopstars did a great job on Future's work as well as Young Thug's. They also do a lot of newer lesser known texas artists like Maxo Kream, who has great mixtapes, both chopped and regular. If you were interested in him check out Maxo 187. For things strictly like DJ Screw, sadly the only man who pulled off that sound was DJ Screw, but youtube (and maybe other sources) have good uploads of old mixtapes he made for friends and family.

https://youtu.be/b8wsprV_-4w

^ A personal favorite and example of some of Screw's tapes that he made personally for his friends and family.
>>
I have this CD, the liner notes are great

>How to listen to a Screw tape (2 easy steps)
>1) Get with your click and go to that other level by sippin' syrup, gin, etc., smoke chronic indo, cess, bud, or whatever gets you to that other level.
>2) Pop the tape in and get screwed out!!!
>Peace
>>
File: Cover.jpg (56 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
56 KB, 600x384
>>60670987
Honestly, and I know I'm going to get a shit ton of hate for this, Vaporwave.
>>
>>60671300
swishahouse has good material but it's not hazy and all that. It takes you to the early 2000s. like you're in a lexus with a dvd playing
>>
>>60672216

i mean there's good stuff but at the end of the day no one could so much as match screw at his own game
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.