[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats your most disappointing album of 2015 pic very related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Whats your most disappointing album of 2015

pic very related
>>
File: mew_plusminus.jpg (279 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
mew_plusminus.jpg
279 KB, 800x800
>>60665483
>>
offhand I dunno but music related is definitely kim gordon's book
>>
nothing worth listening to has come out this year so nothing
>>
>Shit band released a shit album

No way OP
>>
Deafheaven - New Bermuda, by far the biggest disappointment
>>
>>60665733
This

OPs pick is probably a really close second though
>>
>>60665502
Why? Seriously interested. I met her once.
>>
>>60665567
Between the Buried and Me have had some good releases. Colors and its live DVD are fantastic, TGM is slightly less so but still great. Even less than that, Parallax I & Alaska but still decent metal records.

Sure parallax II & coma are pure wankery but I'm pretty sure they will bounce back if they write a new record imo.
>>
>>60665483
The new Battles album
>>
>>60665862
Yeah, they seem like the type of band to actively look for constructive criticism from fans. This is really their first album to be negatively received by the general fan base, so great things may be around the corner

Personally I'm praying for a progressive black metal album
>>
I was kind of disappointed when I saw that there were no songs over 10 minutes, but this is their most consistent release to date, both musically and lyrically. On par with TGM as their best album.
>>
Tame Impala tbH
>>
>>60665733
New Bermuda is objectively a better album than Sunbather though

Or were you disappointed because you wanted more of the same?
>>
Considering I get off to needlessly technical and showoffy prog. The Parralax 2 and CE have been wet dreams for me
>>
>>60665987
this, Let It Happen and Eventually got me so fucking hyped and when the album got leaked I was pretty disappointed with the rest of it
>>
File: The_Day_Is_My_Enemy_album_cover.jpg (164 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
The_Day_Is_My_Enemy_album_cover.jpg
164 KB, 400x400
This, The Chemical Brothers' "Born In the Echoes" and to some extent, even Jamie xx were all disappointments to me.
>>
>>60665483
lol its prog metal u retard what did u expect
>>
>>60665987
I cant agree more
>>
>>60667206
There was some great prog metal this year though, like Leprous, Enslaved, Wilderun, Arcturus and Arcane
>>
>>60667175

With you there man. TDIME definitely doesn't need to exist and Born In The Echoes was a fairly big step down from Further. Made even worse by the fact that these will likely be their last albums
>>
Is BTBAM slowing transforming into the new Dream Theater?

If their next album is shit it'll pretty much be set in stone
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.