[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The history of Kanye Wests' 7th solo. All former names,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: uXitRSD.png (84 KB, 298x265) Image search: [Google]
uXitRSD.png
84 KB, 298x265
At the end of 2013 he began to work on the album and was working all the way up until June when he was gonna release the album by surprise on iTunes this was the name and tracklist at the time

BLACK

1. I Am Not Home
2. God Level
3. All Day
4. Piss On Your Grave
5. Bitch Please
6. Novacane Mouth
7. Florence
8. Black

but Kanye decided he wasn't ready to release again so continued to work on the album. It was then titled Made In Florence and this was the tracklist at the time

Made In Florence

1. Florence
2. God Level
3. All Day
4. Bitch Please
5. Everyone Knows (ft. Charlie Wilson)
6. Grave (ft. Travi$ Scott)
7. Tom Cruise (ft. Big Sean)
8. Say Hello To The Mula
9. Moved On (ft. Pusha T)
10. Untitled
11. When I See It (ft. Drake)
12. Only One

it was then changed to Yeezus 2 in September. There never was a tracklist but thats when alot of songs you know about now, were made. Such as Fade, A Long Time, Wolves, and I Feel Like That

In January Kanye changed the title to Help Me God and released Only One in hopes to release the album in late February.

Then in late January he changed the title again to So Help Me God and was almost ready to release it, here is the final tracklist for SHMG

So Help Me God

1. Wolves (ft. Vic Mensa)
2. Fade (ft. Ty Dolla Sign)
3. All Day (ft. Theoplilus London, and Allan Kingdom)
4. Be That (ft. T-Pain, French Montana, and Young Thug)
5. FourFiveSeconds (ft. Rihanna, and Paul McCartney)
6. Mula (ft. The Game)
7. Been Trill (ft. 2 Chainz, and Travis Scott)
8. When I See It (ft. The Weeknd, and Drake)
9. FEEDBACK
10. Grave (ft. Travis Scott)
11. Long Time
12. Only One (ft. Paul McCartney)
13. I Feel Like That
>>
why would he put a travis scott song on his own commercial album? (one he helped make i might add)
>>
>T-Pain
> French Montana
> 2 Chainz
Please no.
>>
>>60665157
dont worry these songs arent on SWISH.

2 Chainz is still on the album tho
>>
>8.When I See It (ft. The Weeknd, and Drake)
yeah this is how I know it's fake
nice try fag
>>
>This many feats
>The writers lists is going to be at least 50 names long
>It's going to have at least 30 producers

Hack doesn't even begin to describe this guy.
>>
all of these would have been so awful
>>
I think he would drop album in may.
>>
Pusha and Future definitely will be on the album
>>
So either you're making this shit up, or Kanye West can;t spell Novocaine.
>>
>>60665408
But mispelling things is cool in rap.
>>
>>60665055
>Be That (ft. T-Pain, French Montana, and Young Thug)
where can i listen that song? looked everywhere but cant find it -.-
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.