[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was in the right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: kiedis_patton.jpg (11 KB, 241x200) Image search: [Google]
kiedis_patton.jpg
11 KB, 241x200
Who was in the right?
>>
Patton is on the right
>>
>>60658772
#DAMN
>>
>>60658768
who would actually think kiedis was in the right? regardless of which music you prefer, one of these people purposely sabotaged a band's chances at fame, and it wasn't patton
>>
They're both pieces of shit, but Patton is clearly smarter and more talented than Antony Weedus
>>
>>60658768
Patton. Regardless, Kiedis is literally a talentless hack while Patton is an incredibly accomplished vocalist
>>
>>60658809
I've seen Mr. Bungle live

They sabotaged their own chances at fame that night.
>>
Main timeline:

>Kiedis accused Patton of ripping off RHCP after seeing 'Epic'
>Kiedis is afraid that if the song hits Europe before RHCP do they will be labelled as the copycats
>For about a decade, the bands still seemed to be on good terms
>Mr. Bungle's album California release date is pushed back because it was going to be released on the same day as Californication
>Kiedis has Mr. Bungle removed from a music festival
>Mr. Bungle parodies RHCP songs live, also making fun of the band's heroin use and the death of Hillel Slovak
>Kiedis has them removed from another festival for this
>>
>>60658860
RHCP deserve to be made fun of tbqh, they're a pretty sad excuse for an established, mainstream act
>>
>>60658860
Kiedis removing them from the festival seemingly unprovoked was when he crossed the line.
Patton making fun of their drug use and the death of a member was when he crossed the line.

Honestly, no one was in the right but Kiedis was more in the wrong (and I'm actually a fan of RHCP).
>>
>>60658860
Also, Kiedis denies ever removing them from the festival.
>>
>>60658860
This is untenable.
Both fuckjng Cali bands : who gives a fuck if they both have Cali-albums?
Both long lived bands : FNM was dope bombast with a rap/singing twist before Patton joined the band. Epic didn't break new turf.
What's the real story? Who has bigger mantitties?
>>
Patton

No question
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.