[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ormolycka
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1242x1013) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1242x1013
Wow how does he do it
>>
spam this website? can't be too hard
>>
What is it that he does?
I see his name often.

makes bootleg cassettes?
>>
>over a year
>still no tape
fuck this scamming faggot
>>
>>60659665
no he released it for dg
>>
>>60659665
They're legit
>>
>>60659830
>over a year
>still no tape
>didn't go through the proper steps to get a refund

Shit probably got lost in the mail, but it's y'own damn fault for not doing something about getting your money back sooner.
>>
>>60659964
eat shit orm, it's not your customers job to track you down. no other label is this shitty with shipping.
>>
>>60659979
hes right you fucking sperg, how did you not even bother asking for a refund?
>>
>>60660022
I've sent like 4-5 emails to his different addresses over the course of several months
>>
>>60659903
>>60659838
no, they're LITERALLY bootlegs. he's said so himself, multiple times, regarding everything he's ever released. the DG ones were done without permission, and it's not the first time he's distributed tapes without artist consent.

I don't hate ormo but there is a high chance you won't see those tapes, and an even higher chance that if something goes wrong you won't get your money back
>>
this thread is filled with le facebook generation. i've waited 4+ years for many of my obscure punk rock tapes.
>>
>>60660414
6 months is the threshold of bullshit, anything after that is laziness. 4 years? I don't care how punk your distro thinks they are, that's just being a faggot
>>
>>60660395
Can confirm the second part of this, lost about 6 tapes after dropping like $90 bucks on a bigger order from him, although most of my other orders were fine (mostly individual tapes and cassettes). I guess I just got unlucky huh
>>
>>60660465
lol for real
>>
>>60660414
That's actually fucking hilarious, writing that in my notebook.
>>
Lots of people order from him but many never get their shit. I really doubt they all get "lost in the mail" yet those who get scammed wait on the guy like he's the fucking Great Pumpkin and are convinced even after the window has closed on filing a dispute that their tapes are still going to come. It's kind of sad but completely avoidable by not ordering from someone with his reputation or at least filing a claim if you haven't received your tape in 30ish days. No reasonable seller lacks inventory to fulfill orders the way this guy does,
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.