[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current song >current feel >why aren't you out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 33
File: 1430535804053.jpg (84 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1430535804053.jpg
84 KB, 500x475
>current song
>current feel
>why aren't you out having fun on a Friday night
>>
File: feel.jpg (28 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
28 KB, 645x773
>Tiger Trap - My Broken Heart
>tfw no gf
>because shy loser
>>
File: 10.jpg (30 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
30 KB, 500x667
>marissa nadler - under an old umbrella
>feeling like i should probably leave 4chan again its not very healthy for me and theres still pretty much nobody here who enjoys decent music
>cant be bothered
>>
>>60654753
>silence
>anger
>I'm trying to avoid all human interaction today and rest, yesterday was stressful dealing with people
>>
>im not listening to anything
>want to kill myself
>
>>
>>60654753
>Miles Davis - Freddie Freeloader

>Fancied a girl for a time, now we get to be fuckbuddies, but I wanna less than I should/did

>I got invited on a date but I came up with a bullshit excuse not to go. Finals are making me so mentally exhausted I can't conjure the energy to fancy a shag
>>
>Stained Glass - Danny Schmidt
>Relaxed
>I've had a busy week, I just want to be at home and do nothing
>>
File: 1448504540673.gif (2 MB, 297x391) Image search: [Google]
1448504540673.gif
2 MB, 297x391
>The Smiths - Heaven Knows im miserable now
>loneliness and wanting cigs
>No friends and want asian gf like in gif.
>>
>>60654786
I like nadler.
>>
>The Birthday Party - Big-Jesus-Trash-Can
>I'm home sedating myself and listening to The Birthday Party because life has become pain
>>
>Elliot Smith - Coming Up Roses
>18yo hs senior
>qt freshman girl with grey eyes comes up to me with her friend
>asks me my name
>friend leaves
>talk for a bit
>ask for her number
>she asks for my fb
>later in the day she adds me on it
>her profile is full of -core shit, low tier fb "normie" memes and "yeah I'm so depressed posts"
Am I an asshole for being turned off by that, she's really charismatic and cute but come on, it's not a deal breaker and I'll talk to her more tho

How to deal with this kind of people?

Hs problems I know
>>
> behemoth - sound your trumpets gabriel
>there's this girl I have my sights on, but I feel I'm not good enough for her. at all. it's not lavren.
>No friends, no social life. Lost them to hard drugs and people just moving on in life. I'm completely alone. At 25 I should be out having fun and enjoying life. Not stuck in my parents house in my room, drunk.
>>
>>60655166
>Hs problems
Absolutely. Don't take what people post on FB to be what they are. If your first reaction was to like her, then go for it. If it turns out to be bad, just bail.
>>
>>60655217
Listen here you depressed fucking waifuist cunt tripfag, you are going to talk to that whore the next time you see her, I don't care for your bullshit excuses, you fucking know how to get back into a healthy social life and get a bit of the validation that you crave so much, by talking to people and fighting your stupid anxieties by putting yourself "out fucking there"

Start helping yourself a bit bitch
>>
>>60655217
>I feel I'm not good enough for her
You're imagining what she imagines you to be worth. There are many things that could be read wrong there. Let her have a shot at you. Talk to her, invite her out.
>>
>Rush - Red Barchetta
>None
>Going out isn't fun
>>
File: IMG_1962.jpg (86 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1962.jpg
86 KB, 480x640
>>60655061
/mu/ help me get gf /b/ is no halp. pic is me but shitty.
>>
>Captain Beefhart- Brickbats
My Back Hurts
Long Day at work ahead
Chair is too small
Should I play a game of Counter Strike?
Might derank if I do
will probably anyway
>>
>>60655508
1. You type like a sperg. Stop. Girls like intelligence.
2. Workout. This goes for everyone. Girls like physical fitness.
3. Be interesting. Literally just one cool hobby is enough for a girl to work with, conversation-wise. I started bouldering in college and just mentioning it, girls would ask me all about it.
4. Confidence, my man. You are actually pretty attractive, so own it.
>>
>>60655508
U G L Y
G
L
Y
>>
>>60655377
You're right, but I'm so scared of rejection and outcasting. I like her, and I feel she likes me too(I see her looking at me, and when I turn she trys to hide it). I just want to fuck up and bring more ridicule towards me.
>>
>>60655638
You will lose your opportunity to touch her mams and will regret it for the rest of your life. This is a fucking promise. I passed up slamming hot teen cunt because I was too beta, despite knowing they wanted it.
>>
>Francoise Hardy
>depressed as always
>no friends left, disabled so can't even walk too much
>>
File: cat-mirror.jpg (93 KB, 694x642) Image search: [Google]
cat-mirror.jpg
93 KB, 694x642
>The Radio Dept. - Ewan
>Just okay. Pretty cozy actually.
>Stayed in to work on homework I've just put off all day. Please tell me to do my work, mu.
>>
>>60655638
>I just want to fuck up and bring more ridicule towards me.
You won't, don't worry. Don't fear rejection m8. I know talking is easy, but this fear will only grow. If you always avoid the approach you'll never have what you need to not-fear the rejection. This shit will consume you. Don't let it.
>>
>>60655638
Stop with the excuses you retard if you keep this up you will make shit worse for yourself

Dude just do it, Shia will be proud
>>
File: 14452452454850s.jpg (5 KB, 164x200) Image search: [Google]
14452452454850s.jpg
5 KB, 164x200
>Neutral Milk Hotel
>Don`t contact people that used to be my friends anymore
>Want to kill myself
>Cry when "Two Headed Boy" plays

Its been like this for like 3 years now.
>>
>>60655689
She teases too, she knows I'm looking. I'm not sure if she's just fucking with me but fuck she gave me this look one time that made me wonder. It's weird because I haven't had a girl in my life in years. She was basically showing off her flexibility in our martial arts class. All I know is her name's victoria and she's an ex-gymnast.
>>
>>60655793
>not even part two
You're doing it wrong
>>
>>60655624
Sorry i'm too used to /b/.
Thanks anon.
>>
>>60655508
you're actually pretty attractive - have you tried okcupid/tinder already
>>
>>60655808
damn my nigga B has a girl making his heart beat a bit faster.

:D
>>
>>60655827
No not really, I don't know how i feel about online dating plus i'm about to move to France so not much sense in getting involved with someone in the states.
>>
>>60655689
our Brandon is growing up

go for it, no one cares that much, even if you fuck up people forget quickly
>>
>>60655508
you're alright buddy
>>
Run the Jewels - Sea Legs
My family wanted to have our thanksgiving dinner tonight so I stayed in.
>>
>the waxen pith
>tfw in bed but not sleepy
>drank too much rum and had to go home
>>
File: mattyB.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mattyB.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>60655853
B....

as in.. mattyB.
>>
File: An old well.jpg (182 KB, 540x699) Image search: [Google]
An old well.jpg
182 KB, 540x699
>current song
Burial - Rival Dealer
>current feel
I've slowly alienated all my friends except for my three closest ones. In theory I should be pumped because I got a good job and a good boyfriend and things are looking up, but I feel alone and incompetent at everything.
s e l f l o a t h i n g
>>
File: 16070216886_8ec28a2bb4_b.jpg (263 KB, 1024x674) Image search: [Google]
16070216886_8ec28a2bb4_b.jpg
263 KB, 1024x674
aphex twin - lichen

because my friends were all taking LSD and i didnt want to be the only one not tripping
>>
>>60655882
thank you anon, so kind /mu/
>>
>>60655812
Part1 is more heavy emotionally.
>>
>the beatles - I'm a loser
>want to make better music but keep getting writers block
>because I'm a loser
>>
>>60655903
he y ni ce moves
kkeep it up
proud of oyu
>>
>>60655877
The part that's bugging me is people know I like her and give me a hard time (playing around) about it, I'm not sure if she's teasing me or just being one in general. She ran into during learning some maphilindo silat move and she gave me this cute laugh and look. "Sorry brandon" as she laid her legs across mine,,It made me weak. It's just a little attention so I don't really want to make the wrong move.
>>
>>60655624
Not all girls like physical fitness, mind you. I've got a pot belly but my gf digs it and is way lazier than me
>>
Climbers by Mansions

See my gf tomorrow but I miss her now

Oh well
>>
>Skycyle - Terror Time Again
>Dreaming of making some sort of story but unsure how to capture the correct essence that I want to get across
>Wondering why I wandered onto /mu/
>Should probably crawl back into my own board
>>
>Julian Casablancas Ill Try Anything Once
i was feeling nostalgic
>>
>>60654753
David Bowie - Joe the Lion
I'm okay, i think. Just a little anguish
There was a party at my uni today, my friends literally tried to force me to go, but i didn't want to, i just want some time alone. Also, i bought a bottle of wine and i'm drunk as fuck right now.
>>
>>60656011
This one made me happy-sad.
>>
>>60655979
If people tease you own up to it or make some jokey remark around it, that shuts up people quick

if someone looks tense people will tease them, but if you look chill it's different
>>
>>60655134
Great tastes.
>>
File: 1401352240811.jpg (124 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
1401352240811.jpg
124 KB, 717x960
>implying people even respond

>hood - the light reveals the place
>bittersweet with a tbsp of melancholy
>I alienate myself as it should be
>>
>>60656026
>not drinking tonic wine
>>
>>60656051
yeah ive discovered how easy it is to turn shit around on ass holes.
>>
>>60655979
fuck the people giving you a hard time, fuck what they think. do you, they're probably just jealous she's giving you attention.
>>
>Rammstein - Pussy
>Tired, need motivation
>Gotta work fuckers
>>
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1448311549598.webm
>The song in the .webm that I am unable to identify
>comfy as fuck
>Because I'm going out to eat and get drunk with my friends tomorrrow
>>
>>60656167
>track down this song because I'm interested
>find it
>the guy who made it styles himself as "the king of vaporwave"
Is this vaporwave?
Guys do I like vaporwave? This could be a problem
>>
>>60656089
seriously brandon. make a move now or you're going to regret it. speak to her, look her in the eyes, make her laugh, train with her. show you're interested in her as a person and things should fold out from there. If you end up in the dreaded friendzone you'd at be able to say you've tried.
>>
>>60656281
wait guise whats the song though?
>>
>>60656332
Some based anon on /wsg/ told me.

Saint Pepsi - Enjoy Yourself
>>
>>60656332
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
I didn't feel the need to post it because the .webm is literally the entire song/video
If you're wondering about the track that it (very heavily) samples, that's off the wall by MJ
>>
File: ohdear.gif (839 KB, 350x241) Image search: [Google]
ohdear.gif
839 KB, 350x241
>>60656370
god damn thanks this is groovy af
>>
>listening to cosmic church
>cold, tired, alone and broke
>worked all day and all last night, gotta work again tomorrow at 8

feels bad
>>
>>60656330
remember this, the worst thing she can ever say is no. that's it. you've been told no before and im sure you can handle it.
>>
>>60656430
elaborate anon. why so broke.
>>
>Syd Matters
>d e s t r o y e d
>i'm so nervous for my exams sunday that i had two consecutive migraines and i only have one pill left
>>
>Bomb the Music Industry! - Everybody That Loves You
>qt i've been talking to has been busy all day and I've realized I've gotten to attached
>everyone's with family/busy with their other friends
>>
File: 2.jpg (56 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
56 KB, 400x266
>>60655099
good job
me too

>>60656281
>old classic pop song pitch-shifted with some lazy faux-ethereal production under it
yeah it is vaporwave
sorry family
>>
>>60655342
Okay then

Wish me luck
>>
>>60656089
I know, it's just the ridicule that bothers me.
>>60656330
I want to, but I just really hope I'm not misinterpreting anything.
>>60656436
This is true, but that feeling of rejection is something I hate even though I know it's short lived. I just haven't felt this way before about anyone in a good while. It's not love, but a crush.
>>
Grouper-Stuck
>tired and buzzed
>all my friends are working B. Friday night shift and I've been up since 5 because I had the early shift
>>
>>60656508
been out of work since early june and moved out on my own afterwards for personal reasons, just got a part time job a few weeks ago and ive got 15 bucks to my name to last me until the 7th
luckily ive gotten some help from some friends but not really enough to keep me going so its jack in the box tacos and whatever food i can get in the break room for me
>>
>joanna newsom - sapokanikan
>i feel sick cause i feel so shitty/sad
>cause i have no friends
>>
>Louis Lortie playing Fantasy Impromptu by Chopin
>feeling about how badly tendinitis sucks
>nothing any less boring going on anywhere close by
>>
>>60656566
stop giving excuses and go for it. this is why you have so many issues.
>>
>Rachel's - 4 or 5 Trees
>sad that i will never fuck my english professor
>I'm doing homework for said professor desu
>>
>>60656641
You're right, I just give excuses to why I can't do something instead of trying. I'll try to talk to her monday.
>>
>>60656603
Im about to move out and go to france with no job lined up.
Bad idea yeah but itll be interesting.
>do the same.
>>
>>60655508
Post a better picture faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD3LSE7aoS8

apathy

i deserve to die
>>
>2814- 悲哀
>numb, slightly relaxed
>depressed/anhedonic/couch-lock
>>
>>60654753
>Massacre - Tourism
>implying I have any friends
>>
File: NO!.gif (2 MB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
NO!.gif
2 MB, 240x196
>>60657101
>>
>>60657134
Fuck you I can't even see your face.
Post the general outline of your face and I'll tell you if girls will be attracted to it.
Unless you aren't him and you're being a meanie
>>
>>60657158
no thats me but thats the only one i have right now, my phone got pissed on and i'm waiting for a new one in the mail, meanwhile i'm posting the old one i found in muh computer.
>>
>>60657194
Well what would you rate yourself? Are you doing Morrissey hair in that pic? You probably should if you aren't. You have a unique face but that's probably alright. Do girls ever talk to you? Have you ever been told you're cute?
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 1280x720
>Panda Bear - Take Pills
>I'm upset (late to my nonrefundable flight, had to drop 200 for another ticket) fuck you Frontier airlines
>at the airport, going home after visiting someone I met on 4chan because neither of us want to deal with our families on thanksgiving...and I miss them.
>>
>>60657245
No the issue isn't too much that i'm unattractive like to be quite frank i'm told quite often i'm attractive, My issue is just that i'm never in a position for a real serious relationship and i really want one.
>>
>>60657356
>at the airport, going home after visiting someone I met on 4chan because neither of us want to deal with our families on thanksgiving...and I miss them.
this is adorable
>>
>>60657400
Yeah join the club buddy.
Just subtract "serious relationship" and put in "romantic intimate contact with a female".
My standards are too high desu I'm pretty cute but I can't bridge the friend gap.
>>
>Animal Collective - What Would I Want? Sky
>unknown
>I am, it's just I'm waiting for someone to show up.
>>
>>60657356
funny le cough man picutre xD
>>
File: frenchgirls.jpg (346 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
frenchgirls.jpg
346 KB, 2048x1536
>>60657475
Yeah, i move to France in a couple months so maybe then. Cute french girls never fail. pic related.
>>
>>60657529
oh god
don't post pictures like this, makes my heart hurt
>>
>>60657546
Why whats the scoop anon.
>>
>>60657580
im really lonely
i guess i kind of made it look like there was some sort of story but there isn't
sorry
>>
>>60657529
Is that you? Yeah France is cool but there's, like, a lot of Muslims and black people there.
But yeah, besides that, qt French girls.
I don't know why you'd worry about a relationship when you're moving to a different country in a few months though, just wait until then.
>>
File: cigs.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
cigs.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>60657602
yeah i didn't have any real reason to be lonely in high school, like i had a good gf, loving family and friends but i still just felt like an empty void if you feel.
>>
>>60657642
i feel you man
i never had a gf or anything, girls just made fun of me, but i had friends and my family liked me for the most part
but i never felt like i belonged anywhere or like you said an empty void
i still do
>>
>>60656027
Same, m8. The whole albums nice, but climbers is the only memorable song on there in my opinion
>>
>>60657618
No im not worried like im just upset with the circumstances if that makes any sense, and no its not me. The girl is french though so pic related.
>>
File: Madvillain feel.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
Madvillain feel.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>MF DOOM - The Finest
>tfw your depression suddenly ended a couple of days ago
>tfw everyone else is depressed/angry due to current world events

It's a pretty weird feel desu.
>>
Was at a bball game today and during a timeout some sort of mix of electronic/rap played that had the chorus lyrics "back it up and drop it down" (or something very similar to this) but I cannot for the life of me find the song now.

Sounds like something with a fast tempo and a lot of bass that might get played in a club. Googled the lyrics and couldn't find anything of value.

Anybody have any idea what it could be?
>>
>>60657664
Yeah idk, i get serious fulfillment by having coffee and cigarettes by myself outside at night and just listening to music, specifically Al Green or Otis Redding. Maybe try that, it always kinda gave me a boost back up when i was sad. Reminded me of all the shit there is to do in life and all the people to meet.
>>
>>60657676
Yeah I get you, we all understand that feel when no gf, all of us. Where are you going in France? Are you in America now? Do you speak French? I've never left the states so I find the prospect of moving somewhere else exciting.
>>
>>60657734
I still don't know yet all i know is that its time to go out there and do something new, currently learning french, and i'm going to try doing some contracting shit there, i'm not that interested in having a ton of money. Just as long as i'm getting by. And yeah im in TN.
>>
File: 1448292728931.png (884 KB, 1041x809) Image search: [Google]
1448292728931.png
884 KB, 1041x809
>>60657728
i like to run at night time but i haven't been going for the past few days, don't know why. i don't listen to music though because the police like to harass me and if i didn't answer i'm afraid i might get into trouble
thanks man
>>
>>current song

Weezer - The Good Life

>>current feel

Miss this qt I spent time with during the semester - never going to see her again. Also very hungry and poor.

>>why aren't you out having fun on a Friday night

Because I'm a broke loser. Also its saturday
>>
>>60657827
Well I'd avoid Paris if I were you but I really wish you luck there. Are you sure you'll find what you're looking for in France?
>>
File: 19.jpg (24 KB, 240x290) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
24 KB, 240x290
>>60654753
>Time Table - Genesis
>i miss my ex boyfriend and i think i kind of got hit on by someone today which only made me think of how much i miss my ex boyfriend even more and now im just really sad oh my god
>im about to smoke an herbal blend i made of lemongrass chamomile and mint to calm my nerves but i have to wait until my parents find out because theyll think im smoking weed (which they will not be happy about) and then realize im basically smoking tea (which they will be confused about, then laugh at me about) and will know that im doing it because my meds do nothing for me
>>
File: IMG_0994.jpg (229 KB, 1600x957) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0994.jpg
229 KB, 1600x957
Paris cant be that bad can it?
>>60657906
>>
>tfw misread a text and went and hung out with my family and missed a dinner with friends

We're getting together tomorrow so it's not that bad, but I feel like a jerk
>>
>The Original Wild Garlic Memory
>feeling fat and ugly
>because I feel fat and ugly, and awkward around anybody, plus i can just get stoned aloned and enjoy myself more
>>
>>60658060
start exercising man
it's hard i know, im a skeleton that's trying to get enough w8 so i can join the army. i go out at like 11pm to run, only people i have seen is some old man with his dog
>>
>>60657989
There's a phenomenon that happens in Paris to fifty or so Asian tourists every year. They literally go into shock when they see the difference between the romantic version of Paris and the reality. No joke, I'll have to look up what it is though.
It has about the same amount of white people as Tennessee to be frank with you. If that doesn't bother you that's fine but it's not the majestic European city of romance people think it is.
France is a big country, and personally I'd need the ability to go /out/, of which there is none in Paris. It's just overrated, and France is not the only French speaking country in Europe either.
>>
>>60654753
ive been milly rockin for 4 days
>>
>>60658113
If you are trying to gain weight, you shouldn't be running that often. Eat a fuck ton of chicken/powder and weightlift.
> more weight / fewer reps > less weight / more reps
>>
>>60658113
I used to, but fucked up my knees running long distances daily with poor form. i also work construction which makes it difficult to allow my knees to properly recover. seeing myself get fat again is driving me deep into depression. just feel like getting drunk and stoned lately, and nothing much else.
>>
>>60658060
Same boat. Fat as fuck, but I don't have the self control or will power to stop fucking eating.

Probably should kill myself actually.
>>
>>60658133
Why would anyone go to Belgium tho
>>
>>60658148
yeah i know, i don't do it every night, i only did it enough to build myself up to minimum times, or a little over. i was like 100 pounds, eating 200-300 calories a day. im like 117 lbs now, eating a bit more :) thanks for the advice though i appreciate it, i did not know the reps part
>>
>>60658163
i feel u man
it's hard to get and stay motivated, especially when you feel like you're not making any progress, or you cant peel yourself to do it because you feel so shitty all the time
there's really not much you can do. i just try to forget it by running in circles and working on myself, that's really all i can do
>>
>>60658174
Fuck you I like Belgium.
And there's Switzerland and Luxembourg and.... Uh....Quebec...And Canada...
Does Denmark speak French?
>>
>Weezer- My Name Is Jonas
>Bretty gud, just switched off the graveyard shift at work and am on a 6-day break.
>Already did, saw Mockingjay Pt. 2 with a gurl :3
>>
>>60654753
>They Might Be Giants - Kiss Me, Son of God
>current feel
I started working recently, it's my first job and I'm beginning to feel a bit empty inside like this job is the only thing I have due to not doing anything outside of work. shit sucks, I guess.
>why aren't you out having fun on a friday night
nobody wanted to do anything tonight, plus I work tomorrow so can't stay out too late.
>>
>>60655166
just go for it, even if you don't have that much in common kid.
>>
>>60654753
>The Pastels - Million Tears
>melancholy. about to be 26 and it mostly just seems like things are getting worse, not only in my life but the world as also.
>slightly hungover from drinking with my brothers on thanksgiving. i like to get a good nights sleep. being with friends is fun but i tend to drink too much with them and just don't really feel like i'm moving forward in life.
>>
>The Divine Comedy - A Lady of A Certain Age
>tfw deciding between two girls
>because I fuckin did 4 hours straight of dance
>>
>browsing /mu/ for music, so... Gepe - Por La Ventana apparently?
>an ugh and a headache
>I went to my gf's to cuddle and watch Korra today. I'm home now.
>>
File: 1448487982140.png (136 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1448487982140.png
136 KB, 500x477
>in/flux - dj shadow
>longing but ok. im attracted to my best friend despite being successful with girls / str8 up to this point, just wanting to tell him how i feel before we get older and the moment passes
>didnt want to lol its sketchy af out where i live and i chilled earlier so its w/e
>>
that feel when no gf
>>
>>60654753
>X-Ray Spex - Germfree Adolescents
>tired
>because it's Black Friday, I'm going out tomorrow when everything isn't closed or crowded
>>
File: 1433485744329.jpg (436 KB, 1182x966) Image search: [Google]
1433485744329.jpg
436 KB, 1182x966
>>60654753
>D+ - Rusted
>I wish I could leave this place, but you guys are the only people I have to talk about music with. Last.fm is kinda shit, RYM is boring, Reddit music subs are either top 40 shit or really serious "no fun allowed" type situations.
>>
File: orcatimes.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
orcatimes.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
A song an ex girlfriend of mine and I wrote. I miss it a lot. I don't miss her ever. But i really do miss the feeling of making thoughtful music and experimenting in a warmly lit bedroom with a lady I love. Some of the best times
>>
>>60655166
18 year olds should not be with 14 year olds. That's fucking creepy and her parents probably won't approve and you might get in trouble
>>
File: based lynch.jpg (205 KB, 1931x1281) Image search: [Google]
based lynch.jpg
205 KB, 1931x1281
Anon you're acting like if we were already going out, knowing my record i'll fuck it up before we even go out once, p sure she is a bit older too, chill
>>
>>60654753
>Sax Rohmer #1
>Melancholy/7/10 drunk
>I spent all my bar money on Xmas gifts for family I won't even see until sometime late next year.
>>
>>60654753
>nine inch nails - wish
>happy
>csgo needs me
>>
>>60660083
yo niggs how do i begin in csgo
>>
>Omar S - Thank U 4 Letting me be myself
>i'm not even sure 2bh, most of the time i'm just on autopilot; never really take the tame to think about my state of mind, maybe i'm avoiding it intentionally.
>>
>>60660138
buy it, play a couple of pubs on casual, all others are shit, one you reach rank 3, try competitive, you can only play 2 a night until you get ranked. after that its just a game of skins.
>>
>>60660162
thanks bra, my roommate's been bugging me but it looks like a blast to play
>>
>>60660205
its the best, watch streams, like m0e, pasha, steel, olofmeister, etc. also always say cyka blyat if there is a ruskie on the server
>>
>Current Song
Alison-Slowdive
>Current Feel
Depressed and lonely. I bought the girl I like a ticket to go to a concert with me and she says doesn't want to go because she can't pay me back for the ticket. I was really looking forward to that because I haven't seen her in a while. And I recently found out she has a boyfriend.
>>
>>60660464
How come you didn't know she had a bf?
>>
>>60660684
I don't really see/talk to her much, she's pretty introverted.
>>
Slint - Glenn

>vodka makes me an socially anxious baby
>i got invited to a food festival by an old friend who was going with new uni friends and i dont feel like they'll be slightly interested in talking to me or seeing me ever again
>>
>>60660737
And they got together recently
>>
>la dispute-king park
>Suicide is my only hope
>fuck my life
>>
File: Untitled.png (19 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19 KB, 2000x2000
>making my own music
>sleepy
>i am having fun
>>
>>60660753
Don't do it anon. You have people that love you
And good taste
>>
>>60660741
slint is a great band
>>
File: 1387238828945.png (9 KB, 188x189) Image search: [Google]
1387238828945.png
9 KB, 188x189
>https://youtu.be/qtMVpL3B_6Y
>Been coasting for too long. Need something to do.
>I overdid it last night.
>>
>>60654753
https://technointerestsme.bandcamp.com/track/it-never-ends-feat-the-squishy-face-sailors-band
>because I am a failure
>>
>The Less I Know The Better - Tame Impala

>All my friends have finished exams but me
>Last one is accounting
>Need to do well
>Trying to study while they are out enjoying themselves
>Fuck accounting
>>
>>60660988
nigga accounting is easy as fuck
you'll do well
>>
File: Yukko_Nichijou_323_112.png (66 KB, 323x238) Image search: [Google]
Yukko_Nichijou_323_112.png
66 KB, 323x238
>Beirut - East Harlem
>insomnia, need to pee but its 4AM
>I'm on a family trip here in Guadalajara, Mexico. Everything about this country is shit and I can't leave until Monday.
>>
>>60661033
Thanks anon, needed that
>>
File: mi cara cuando.jpg (70 KB, 389x407) Image search: [Google]
mi cara cuando.jpg
70 KB, 389x407
>>60661063
>shitting on my city
Bitch you could go to a local show or something there's always cool stuff happening on the weekends here, but you wouldn't know, would you? fucking gaijin pleb
>>
Hold me brehs

I just broke up with my gf because we had a long distance relationship after she went to school and i didnt feel like i was a part of her life anymore since i only see her a few times a year.
I was with her for over a year, most of the time spent with us living close together. I cant stop crying the bitch tears. Imagining her moving on without me is so heart crushing.

We've been texting all day and im still madly in love with her. What am i supposed to do?
>>
File: punpun.png (353 KB, 900x1300) Image search: [Google]
punpun.png
353 KB, 900x1300
>Hyperviolet - Pig Destroyer
>My ex/good friend who i've been in love with since childhood has been with the same guy for around 4 years now, I have the feeling they'll be together forever

>>60661150
Why break up with her? Should've just waited it out imo. Either way, feel better anon.
>>
>>60661063
Thoughts on Rip Tide? I think it's a neat album. The new album is shit though.
>>
>>60661183
She had 3 more years going to school there, and its across the entire country. Would you guys have not done the same thing?
>>
>>60661222
I mean, it depends. How much on average did you guys talk?
>>
>>60661234
We usually texted throughout the day and facetimed every once in a while. I just got sick of it though, it was the same shit every day. It was almost like a routine. But now i cant tell if i made the right decision or not and its fucking tearing me to pieces. I feel like i wanna die, im such an idiot
>>
>>60656018
Damn that song brings me back in time too
>>
>>60655508
The only way is to meet lots of girls, any other answer is shit. You just have to meet a ridiculous amount of girls until one is into you, and you also have to learn the signs that a gril likes you
>>
>>60655508
just be yourself
>>
96 quite bitter beings and don't give one iota of a fuck
>>
> Alone Tonight - Above & Beyond
> Just came back from a little sesh, rocking the boat
> My Friday turned out fucking awesome
>>
>Radiohead - Karma Police
>Confused, Angry a bit Sad.
>Women are complicated af
>>
> Get Lonely - The Mountain Goats
> still missing piece of shit cheating gf
> piece of shit gf has now told everybody that im a pedophile, and that she dumped me because she found cp on my computer. fucking whores
>>
>Midge Ure - The Man Who Sold the World
>alone, afraid, nostalgic
>remembering how much I hurt her and why I should've just gone with my heart, and remembering the words that she said that help me carry on
>[spoiler]"I love you to the moon and back"[/spoiler]
>>
>>60662464
kek
>>
>Outkast - Roses
>Should go to bed but not tired
>It's Saturday night for me, already went out.
>>
>The Dismemberment Plan - The City
>excited for this cruise I'm about to go on, got a crush on a qt3.14
>it's Saturday
>>
>Pasteboard - Nowhere
>I just let the music fill me up like an empty shell.
>>
>Gone - Kanye ft. Cam & Consequence
>I might have a crush on my best friend
>Sat nght where I'm at
>>
>current song
Frank Zappa - For Calvin
>current feel
Hungry
But it's Saturday
>>
>Royal Trux - Glitterbust
>Revisiting pictures of old friends. Saw pictures of a girl in my program that I was into a while ago but didn't pursue anything because I wanted to get good grades. Now she has a boyfriend, has a life surrounded by friends while I'm drowning in papers and research. I wonder what would have happened if I had gone with it, she seemed to be into me as well. I've been feeling really lonely these years but academia takes the pain away, I guess
>>
>>60661063
>insomnia, need to pee but its 4AM
lmao how is that a problem
>>
File: 1431893281250.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1431893281250.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
Cathedrals - Gathering Place

Breddy content tbqh, fitting a new competition barrel on my AR, sipping on dad's good whiskey and waiting for the gf to come over so we can watch TMITHC, life's good.

>participating in degenerate jew culture in the year of our lord two thousand and fifteen
>>
File: wut.png (416 KB, 503x608) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
416 KB, 503x608
>Wingnut Dishwasher's Union - Picking Sides
>kinda bummed
>because my girlfriend is in Texas, but i'm going to do MDMA on a beach with some dude from okcupid and probably fuck in a few hours
>>
File: whyevenlive.png (25 KB, 91x153) Image search: [Google]
whyevenlive.png
25 KB, 91x153
>>60665521
wew what a sad looking dog
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.