[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coldplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: A_Head_Full_of_Dreams.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
A_Head_Full_of_Dreams.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1000
so this just leaked and I'm super disappointed in the pure pop sound. No memorable tracks, no musical thought put into it. If this truly is their last album as they claim, then they went out with a whimper.

My rankings are

1. A Rush of Blood to the Head
2. Viva La Vida
3. Parachutes
4. Mylo Xylo
5. X&Y
6. Ghost Stories
7. A Head Full of Dreams
>>
>>60652269
gay
>>
File: 1446477135384.jpg (34 KB, 735x624) Image search: [Google]
1446477135384.jpg
34 KB, 735x624
Coldplay is trying so hard to be the new U2 is fucking hilarious fuck this band.
>>
>>60652358
U2 never went full pop unless you count All That You Can't Leave Behind and How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb.

No Line On The Horizon came close to a GOAT album, while Songs of Innocence is very hit and miss.
>>
>>60652269
>I'm super disappointed in the pure pop sound. No memorable tracks, no musical thought put into it.
What the fuck did you expect?

Also, there's no fucking way this is their last one. Judging by their output they're purely in it for the money, they'll keep shilling shit out as long as the plebs buy it.
>>
I like Coldplay but this album is fucking awful.
>>
>>60652269
I enjoyed the single, "Birds" was OK, "Army of One" was OK.

The rest was kind of eh.

I enjoyed Ghost Stories way more than this jesus.
>>
>>60652381
>U2 never went full pop
>mentions two albuns where U2 went full pop

Get your shit together m8.
>>
File: 0.png (196 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
0.png
196 KB, 500x382
>>60652381
>U2 never went full pop
Let me guess; "U2 are post-punk."
>>
>>60652358
yeah but at least U2 managed to write memorable singles. This is just pure shit.
>>
>>60652269
A rush of blood to the head is a spawn of ️OK Computer. It's a great album.

this.
This is just.
I guess good for top 40?
>>
>>60652421
nah, more like just modern rock.
>>
>>60652404
I only listened to Ghost Stories once and I literally don't remember any track that stood out to me.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.